Nivea A Kiss of Milk and Honey Reviews

Ranked #196 out of 833 in Lip Balm

February 19, 2017

This is a great lip balm for winter time. I think it's a bit more waxy and stays a bit longer than the other Nivea lip balms. I'm not crazy about the smell but my SO really likes it.

January 06, 2017

got this as a christmas gift and i honestly love the way it feels. leaves you with a nice soft feeling! great purchase, will def be buying it myself!!!

September 10, 2016

Very good quality and definitely I recommend for everyone and my friends to try it and will never use anything else after that
    Also perfect price
    I love all Nevia brand

September 02, 2016

this lip balm is amazing.it goes on smooth and absorbs into and hydrates dry lips quickly. this is always a good price on sale its an even better bargain. leaves lips soft hydrated and younger looking!!

September 02, 2016

I absolutely love this product. And I would purchase it again. Also I have recommended it to many of my friends.Even my 11 year old daughter has used the product and now she uses it every day

May 15, 2016

The milk and honey lip balm is really good. It doesn't leave a feeling of having heavy lip gunk. It smells great. It lip balm smells bad I won't wear it. I make sure my lips are always moisturized with Nivea lip balm.

April 10, 2016

This is a must have! I have one in my purse, one in my bedroom and one in my living room. It smells like honey and it is super moisturing. The tube is like a regular lip balm so it is easy to bring everywhere. Definitely will purchase again!

December 16, 2015

This is probably the best product for dry lips. I love this lip balm it's my favorite and I would definitely recommend it.

October 19, 2014

Nivea pure & Natural Milk & Honey Lip Care smells like honey! I enjoy the packaging and how the product is "dispensed". It's a lipstick tube - that you turn and apply the lip butter to your lips. I like how easy it is to glide the lip product on. It is rich and creamy but doesn't tug on the lips. It provides immediate relief to dry lips. The product feels light and non-greasy on the lips. In photos there is a bit of shine to the lips. I think it's a great day-use product but not rich enough for overnight use. The only down fall is that I leave this product behind my mirror and use it daily. I guess it's been to humid in my bathroom that the lip butter started to grow mold on the sides and I had to throw it out. :(

September 08, 2014

very low price, sweet smell and taste, very effective