NIVEA A Kiss of Rejuvenation Q10 Anti-Aging SPF 4 Lip Care
Good

NIVEA A Kiss of Rejuvenation Q10 Anti-Aging SPF 4 Lip Care Reviews

Ranked #675 out of 784 in Lip Balm

NIVEA A Kiss of Rejuvenation Q10 Anti-Aging Lip Care SPF 4 is enriched with CoEnzyme Q10+ to reduces the appearance of fine lines and visibly enhance the natural fullness of lips. Features Calendula Extract and Shea Butter to provide long-lasting moisturization, and Spf-4 protects your lips from the damaging effects of the sun. The result is lips that look and feel younger - visibly fuller with fewer lines. Nivea Kiss - beautifully effective care for healthy, lovely lips.

September 10, 2016

I used this product the whole summer with great success! It kept my lips smooth and shiny all summer long. My lips did not dry out as usual and kept smooth and moist all summer. Great product great price

April 17, 2016

I am over 50 and as you age your lips get dry and cracked too! I go out in all kinds of weather this product helps to protect your lips from drying out and locking in moisture.

March 18, 2016

i love this product so much i have been letting everyone know about it!! my face and neck look smoother and my fine lines are less visible.......im almost 40 so my age is trying to show!

March 16, 2016

like the the way it makes my lips feel and the fact that it has spf 4 in it is even better its like a rejuvenation, maybe thats why its called a kiss of rejuveantion

March 14, 2016

Helps my lips stay soft,I really love this product for winter.I feel that winter is really hard on my lips.si it keeps my lips feeling moisturizer and feeling young .

March 11, 2016

I have been using Nivea products for years. I am 64yrs young and no lines or wrinkles on my face. I love this nivea lip care product it keeps my lips feeling kissable soft. Thanks Nivea for keeping this grandma looking sexy.

March 08, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ce soin anti-âge Q10 de Nivea pour les lèvres. Il rend les lèvres douces, plus lisses. À mon avis cependant, le FPS devrait être d'au moins 15 à 30 pour nous protéger efficacement du soleil. Excellent antioxydant Q10 pour les lèvres versus le prix.

March 08, 2016

rien a dire sauf que j aime niveau et ses merveilleux produits qui donne toujours des bonnes resultat.j utilise NIVEA A Kiss of Rejuvenation Q10 Anti-Aging SPF 4 Lip Care chaque jour et je nai jamais était déçue

May 31, 2009

This is a great lip balm! I love the applicator for easy, clean application. The lip balm feels cushy and so moisturizing, and I've found that if I put it on before bed, I will wake up and still be wearing the lip balm! That's a rarity. That generally DOES NOT happen with other lip balms. It usually wears off.

The only thing I would change is to make the SPF higher. It is only SPF 4 which is pretty low.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender