NIVEA A Kiss of Strawberry Fruity Lip Care

NIVEA A Kiss of Strawberry Fruity Lip Care Reviews

Ranked #512 out of 814 in Lip Balm

June 07, 2016

I love this product, it smells great and makes my lips so moisturized and soft! It has a bit of pigmentation and gives a faint pink tone and has some shimmer in it as well. This is my favorite chap stick at the moment and its probably because it doesn't give a sticky feeling to your lips after you put it on. I definitely want to try some of the other shades as well!

March 28, 2016

Nice strawberry scent. Added great shine to my lips. Nice reddish tone. Great quality for a nice reasonable price. Had long lasting moisture. Softened my lips well.

February 20, 2016

I love this lip chap! It puts just a hint of colour on your lips and has a slight strawberry scent. The best part is the price was as low as all the other lip chaps out there that aren't anywhere near as good.

April 26, 2015

Great lip balm. Very moisturizing. The strawberry adds some tint and shine to your lips.

September 08, 2014

My favourite lip gloss ever! Have been repurchasong it for YEARS. Have recieved many compliments when I wear this. It moisturizes lips effectively and leaves a beautifull sheer tint of red. If I could reccome d only one product for you to purchase immediately, it would be this one!

March 24, 2014

I really like the strawberry smell and the nice readish tone it gives me :)

February 21, 2013

I bought this at the Dollar Tree as a gift, but I kept it for myself instead because of the amazing smell! The strawberry scent smells divine, like strawberries but with a special sweetness to it. I believe this is a great alternative to Baby Lips! It's $3 cheaper and has a better flavor.(less fake) It's perfect in my opinion, except that it's tinted and I don't like wearing reds at all. The packaging is nice and very sturdy-way better than Baby Lips. I think everybody should have one of these! For a dollar it is totally worth it!

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    Dove Foam

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay

Roseanne

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Windows 10

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

EdnaJ has started a new forum topic
    Multi Brands Women's Product Review