NIVEA Apricot Creme Cream Shower

NIVEA Apricot Creme Cream Shower Reviews

Ranked #466 out of 552 in Body Wash

August 30, 2015

Not my fav lotion. Was not a fan of the smell and left my skin feeling greasy

August 29, 2015

Didnt love this so much! I had greassy skin after my shower with this soap(cream). The smell is not so bad but not my favorite! The design on the bottle is nice !

July 16, 2015

I'm not a fan of putting cream on after the shower and then waiting for it to soak in so this is so convenient for me. I love it

May 27, 2015

With so many different options for body wash out there, I would not recommend this one. The cream felt heavy and didn't lather up as nicely as many shower gels I have used in the past. The scent is nice, but doesn't last on your skin long. An average product.

October 24, 2013

Bon Produit, cremeux, sans laisser la peau grâce Et laisse la peau douce.

September 03, 2013

Great ... love nivea products. The are the only kind of lotion I can use without breaking out

June 27, 2011

I recently bought this at Shoppers the price was right and I thought it sounded like a nice fruity smell for summer not to mention I love apricots!I am so overwhelmed at how goood this body creme smells its is exactly like a fresh apricot it will leave your bathroom smelling wonderful for hours not to mention the wonderful smell left on your skin.You feel so clean and fresh and the creme formula is such a nice change to gel body washes.It feels so moisturizing on the skin super creamy.

It comes in a big 500 ml bottle.It contains apricot kernel oil and actual milk extracts.Just be warned if you try apricot creme it smells so delicious you will be craving juicy apricots!

May 27, 2010

I really love this product! The smell is EXACTLY what I want to smell every morning in the shower! Usually after I finish a bottle of body wash I am ready to try another scent or brand (for variety!) but after I finished my first bottle of this, I immediately went back to the store to get another! The apricot scent is so fresh and clean! It lathers really well, does not leave any soap reside, and leaves my skin feeling soft. There's no negative!

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

lesliedubiellak added a new review for
Old El Paso Salsa