NIVEA Aqua Effect Exfoliating Scrub with Vitamin E & Hydra IQ
Good

NIVEA Aqua Effect Exfoliating Scrub with Vitamin E & Hydra IQ Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 219 in Facial Exfoliators

August 30, 2016

The NIVEA Aqua Effect Exfoliating Scrub with Vitamin E & Hydra IQ is my favorite scrub ever! I use it 2-3 times a week, my skin feels so soft and smooth it is unbelievable. I think it is the Vitamin E and Hydra IQ that thoroughly exfoliates and refines my pores. Also it leaves my skin looking healthy and beautiful. I highly recommend this product to have healthy looking skin in only a couple of weeks.

August 18, 2016

This product is by far my favorite of all! You can see the results after a week, the skin is soft and look hydrated. I recommend to everyone, and any type of skin. You won't regret it!

January 26, 2016

I use this exfoliator about once a week and I focus it mainly on my T-zone (scrubbing gently) and my cheeks a bit. I get blocked pores on my nose, lower forehead and sometimes my chin; this product helps me to open my pores and remove accumulated dirt and oils. I use it at the end of my shower when the steam has helped to open my pores.