NIVEA Aqua Effect Moisturizing Night Care

NIVEA Aqua Effect Moisturizing Night Care Reviews

Ranked #319 out of 1113 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 15, 2016

the smell was a little strong but I loved how soft it made my face feel. I have eczema and it's tough to find something that doesn't aggravate my skin and this doesn't.

January 07, 2016

Great price, non irritating but not really all that moisturizing on my dry skin.

November 30, 2015

I like this product. Its very moisturizing and easy to apply. Leaves skin soft and almost silky. Has VitaminE and Hydra IQ. Recommend this light but moisturizing over night treatment.

May 01, 2015

The price point on this is amazing. I thought it wouldn't be good quality because it was so low priced but I was surprised with how well it worked with my skin. It is a heavier cream so works great on my combination/dry skin. I didn't react to this at all and use it for both a day and night cream and it leaves my skin super smooth. If your skin is a bit on the dry side you will love this cream and you can't beat the price.

April 29, 2015

I love how I wake up int he morning with soft, hydrated skin.

January 06, 2015

I have used it and liked it and leaves your skins feeling silky

January 06, 2015

This cream was cheap but it also made me breakout so badly. It was too thick and felt like i had a layer of cream just sitting on my face. It was not pleasant.

December 30, 2014

After trying several more expensive moisturizers and not finding one that I liked I figured I'd try this one since Nivea have been around forever and you can't beat the price. I was pleasantly surprised. My skin feels extra soft and smooth using this. It absorbs well and isnt at all greasy. I've even used it during the day under makeup, and still no grease and my makeup stayed on. There's a reason Nivea has been around so long. No more expensive creams for me!!

October 30, 2014

I found this particular Nivea product to be most excellent, unlike some of the other skin care lines I've tried, for moisturizing benefit & minimizing wrinkles, this product was smooth and creamy, rubbed in really well, and the biggest bonus, when I woke up my skin felt refreshed and not dry at all. I have very dry skin, so moisture adherence is really important to me! Would highly recommend it to anyone with normal to dry & ageing skin!