NIVEA Aqua Effect Nourishing Day Cream for Dry Sensitive Skin SPF 15

NIVEA Aqua Effect Nourishing Day Cream for Dry Sensitive Skin SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #126 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

September 28, 2016

This product is great for other ladies with sensitive skin like mine. It's a must have for everyday use. It goes on great, absorbs into the skin fast and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. Always use this before putting on any makeup. Great smell.

February 23, 2016

I have dry and sensitive skin that gets more sensitive if I allow it to get dry. I find that this moisturizer is a good daytime option if you're like me and simply going out into the cold sucks the moisture from your face.
CONS: the smell is almost too strong
PROS: has SPF, moisturizing, doesn't clog pores. non-greasy.
Is this an absolute solution to dry skin, no, but I recently saw it on sale for 6 dollars at my local Walmart. Honestly, the price combined with the effectiveness (and I love the packaging) makes it more than worth it, even if it needs to be applied more than once a day.

January 26, 2016

I like it, but I wish is moisturized my face more.

January 25, 2016

In the winter my skin gets really dry and flaky in patches. Nivea Nourishing Day cream worked instantly to moisturize my skin. It kept my skin moisturized all day without letting my dry, flaky patches come back. This will be my new winter face cream for sure.

January 15, 2016

Nivea Aqua Effect is one of the best products I have tried for my face. It makes my skin nice and soft and I love the scent. It is one of the most affordable, good products out there.

April 26, 2015

I burn very easily and adding this moisturize with an SPF 15 has prevented me from burning this past year. It goes on light without feeling oily.

February 26, 2015

Nivea Aqua Effect Nourishing Day Cream is so gentle to your skin but it is a very effective for combating dry and sensitive skin leaving your skin well hydrated, absorbs quickly leaving a great base for applying your makeup. I wear it every day even on days where I don't where any makeup to give me protection with SPF 15 and also making my skin look great. I love all of Nivea's products and I have been using them for years. I highly recommend this product. Also very well priced.

February 26, 2015

works very well for the dry itchy skin it is light and smooth. i will recommend this to every one looking for something that works great on dry skin.

February 06, 2015

I wanted a facial cream lotion with spf and that isn't meant for anti-aging since I am only 27 and have a baby face. Nivea is a brand I trust so I decided to try this.

This actually a really quick adsorbing facial cream and you don't need to apply a lot and made my face quite soft and love how it feels on my skin.

They also have a night cream, I want to try that as well. I only paid 9 dollars for a 50 ml jar, since you don't need a lot it's worth it.

What do you think, have you tried it?