NIVEA Body Good-bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream

NIVEA Body Good-bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream Reviews

Ranked #1293 out of 1527 in Body Lotions & Creams

Good-bye Cellulite. Skin's own L-Carnitine. A unique innovation from scientists of Nivea laboratories. Nivea Body Good-Bye Cellulite Gel-Cream visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite. What is L-Carnitine? L-Carnitine is found naturally in the skin and supports the conversion of fat into energy. Nivea research has now made L-Carnitine available in a gel-cream. Nivea body Good-bye Cellulite, formulated with skin's own L-Carnitine, helps reduce the appearance of cellulite. What does it mean for your skin? Noticeably firmer skin within 2 weeks. Visible reduction in the appearance of cellulite within 4 weeks. What is Cellulite? Cellulite results from an excess storage of fat in the deeper skin layers beneath the connective tissue. As a result the skin gets uneven, loses elasticity and dimples occur. It is well known that Anti-Cellulite massages on the affected body areas - especially on thighs, buttocks, stomach - help to reduce the appearance of cellulite. With Nivea Body Good-bye Cellulite - regular application on thighs, buttocks and stomach reduces the appearance of cellulite.

May 02, 2016

Even if it doesn't help your cellulite, it will give you unbelievably soft skin. I have noticed a positive change in the texture of my skin, but you really have to use it every day. I find it works well in combination with nivea's other skin firming lotion. I'll use this one at night and the lighter firming lotion during the day.

May 16, 2012

I liked this stuff and I did see a difference when I started using it after having the baby. I couldn't find a spot for the Nivea eye roller, but I hated that, horrible quality, mine, and my mothers' eye lids red, maybe the one bottle was defective. I'll never buy it again.

May 15, 2010

I started applying this gel religiously, several times a day in fact! I started noticing how incredibly smooth my skin was getting around the areas I had applied the gel. Softer than a baby's bottom, dare I say! Though I had to go on a trip for several months and couldn't bring it with me, I hope to continue this treatment and banish my travel weight cellulite soon!

January 18, 2010

I bought this gel lotion awhile ago in hopes that it would tighten up some not so hot areas! I implicated it as part of my after shower routine and sadly I didn't notice any real difference. It's a great moisturizer and leaves your skin feeling really silky...but I don't think it changes the appearance of cellulite or make my skin feel "tight".

I hope others have better results with this than I do because I wouldn't mind trying it again or a similar product if one exists!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's