NIVEA Body Sun-Kissed Firming Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 130 in Self-Tanner

NIVEA Body Sun-Kissed Firming Moisturizer includes gingko extract and builds a healthy glow within 5 days. Improves skin firmness. Nivea body sun-kissed firming moisturizer is a unique formulation designed to both gradually tan and firm your skin, giving it that healthy sunkissed look all over all year around. How does it work? Nivea body sun-kissed firming moisturizer, enriched with ginkgo extract and a soft gradual tanner, firms, smoothes and gradually tones the skin within 5 days. visit NIVEA for more information.

June 08, 2015

I love this product. It doesn't feel greasy like other moisturizers and most importantly you don't look like a Oompa Loompa when using this.

June 08, 2015

Deffinently worth the money, it's not greasy and doesn't stay on your skin. I use like as soon as I get out of the shower and it last a long time. I don't think I will buy anything else!
So worth it!

July 05, 2011

If you are looking for an affordable, gradual tanner, then this is the one. Just adds a hint of colour, goes on smooth and has a pleasant smell. Would recommend for a nice glow.

July 04, 2011

I'm medium brown and tend to get very light in the winter time. Even during summer I spend most of my days either at home or in the office, so don't really get that much sun, so I like to get a little golden, especially legs and arms so I at least don't look like someone who has no sun-social life! Also, don't know about you ladies, but my skin looks more blemish free with a bit of colour! :) Like I said I'm already brown so I don't need something that builds the tan or anything like that. For me a golden bronze shade acts almost like a body foundation. It glosses over the small imperfections and gives an overall sunkissed bronzed look. For my purpose I really didn't want to spend too much money (I don't need a dramatic colour boost) and came across this. I tried it and loved it! It's moisturizing (which is the main thing, 'cuz even in summer I'm pretty dry), with a slight tint. It does exactly what I need it to do at a low price. I would recommend it to all my brown girls out there ;-)

May 02, 2011

No mess apply tanner and moisturizer at the same time. Really does gradually tan.

November 01, 2010

It's a good self-tanner for the price. It works well on my legs, but I am not sure it's the best product for the entire body. There is a strange smell about it that does not go away for at least an hour and it also takes quite a long time to absorb into the skin. I usually use it when I know that I will go out at night and want to wear a skirt. I put it on in the morning, walk around before I get dressed to make sure that it's all absorbed (and that the smell goes away) and by the evening I have a nice even tan. One note: I have tried both the self-tanners: for light-medium and medium-dark skin. I have relatively fair skin but the medium-dark skin one worked way better for me. It's not overly dark and doesn't have the slight orange hue that the light-medium one does.

June 06, 2010

I tried this a few times and I have to say I'm not impressed. I thought I applied it evenly and I waited 20 minutes to get dressed but I ended up with some patches and more of an orange color rather then tan. Then the next day I ended up with a rash on my arms. This may work for someone else but not for me!

July 13, 2009

This is a self-tanning product and also a firming moisturizer in one. Like any self-tanning products you usually have to worry about 'streaking'. This product does not do that if you apply it with a 'circular motion' and wait for it to absorb before putting on clothing. This actually works! I put some on my legs in the morning and you can begin to see a slight 'tanning' color. Not an orange color. Just remember to not put some on the ankles and knees. This is a great product and I highly recommend compared to others!