NIVEA Cashmere Moments Shower Cream
Good

NIVEA Cashmere Moments Shower Cream Reviews

Ranked #553 out of 843 in Bath & Body

Enjoy your beauty moment under the shower. Let the sensual scent of orchid blossom indulge your senses, while the silky cream-gel with cashmere proteins turns into creamy soft foam - for a supple skin sensation as soft as cashmere.Relax and rejuvenate with every shower.pH skin-balance Skin tolerance dermatologicaly approved

March 31, 2016

J'adore tous les produits de la gamme niveau shower.
Ils laissent une sensation douce et agréable sur la peau ainsi qu'une bonne odeur pour plusieurs heures. De plus, Elles sont riches et soyeuses

April 18, 2010

This shower cream gets you clean but doesn't moisturize as well as I had expected it to. But it works well in combination with other Nivea Moisturizing products.

October 21, 2009

I loved the smell of this product, I loved the fact that it's so creamy and lathers up nicely.. but evertime I use this line (whether this version or another fragrance) I find it gives me a sort of an irritation, and I tend to brea out around my shoulders and get all itchy all over. I loved the feel and the smell, and I simply might just be sensitive, but the fragrance is very strong and I found the product quite harsh compared to other shower gels I used with no side effects.
I was very dissapointed.

February 08, 2009

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this shower cream. I read about it in a magazine article about combating dry winter skin and I have to say they were right on the money! This shower cream makes my skin SO soft, even without applying lotion afterwards, and it smells AMAZING (it has orchid flower and cashmere extracts). The bottle is huge (500mL) for only 5 bucks! Definitely a must have.