• Nivea Creme Care Cream Shower
  • Nivea Creme Care Cream Shower

Nivea Creme Care Cream Shower Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 591 in Body Wash

December 22, 2016

This body wash feels very soft on the skin, very pleasant sense. I noticed though that it doesn't rinse as easily as other nivea shower gels, so it is best if used with a puff or a wash cloth. Very pleasant smell, not too overpowering - it is the same scent as the original Nivea cream (blue tin) only much milder.

I could occasionally skip using a body lotion after using this body wash. So a good option for the warmer months.

August 18, 2016

Love this body wash and the light scent. It doesn't leave a film on your skin but does moisturize wonderfully. I always buy nivea products and usually have atleast 2 different scents in my shower. This one I prefer for right before bed as the light smell I find is relaxing. I love this product and can't wait to stock up on nivea again

July 04, 2016

Wow. I've never washed my skin and felt this relaxed and soft and calm before! I love the creaminess and the smell too. I used to wash with Dr. Brohmer's stuff but now I'm happy to have made the switch over to Nivea.

June 06, 2016

Nivea Creme Care love this body wash my skin is so soft and doesnt irritate my skin, would highly recommend this. texture of soap is good and dont need alot for a lather.

June 06, 2016

J'ai adoré la crème Nivea elle est facile à utiliser. Très bonne pour la peau sache et je dois dire qu'elle rentre très bien dans la peau. Et elle a un très bonne odeur.

April 18, 2016

The creme that has a soothing effect to my skin and eliminates the dryness and roughness. A reliable brand with good reputation and name that is trusted.

March 21, 2016

High moisturizing spot creme! I love this product for the dry areas on my body. I have very sensitive skin, and this has not caused any issues. The Nivea Creme has a pleasantly light scent.

March 08, 2016

I love my crème but this is the first time I tried one so nice, wish the sample was a little bigger but it smell so nice and I will be picking some up thank you cant wait for my next products love these so much.

February 18, 2016

NIVEA is a great brand that focuses on skin. I liked this body wash very much, it was hydrating and scent was divine as well. I do recommend this product.

February 02, 2016

I love this cream! One container lasts me about a year (with every day use) and it is less than $5! I use it on my face every morning and it keeps my skin hydrated. Would definilty recommend for anyone looking for a cream to wear under there makeup that isn't irritating for the face and can be used everyday.