NIVEA Creme Care Facial Cleansing Wipes Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 141 in Facial Wipes

NIVEA® Creme Care Facial Cleansing Wipes will give your skin the care it deserves. The gentle formula enriched with the unique NIVEA Creme Care Complex gently and effectively cleanses skin removing even waterproof makeup without rubbing and protects skin's natural moisture balance.

• Dermatologically tested
  • For all skin types
Gently wipe eyelids, face and neck with a cleansing wipe; no need to rinse. Use the adhesive label to reseal the package and keep the wipes from drying out.

February 24, 2017

Fits the active lifestyle. Love the convenience of this product. Smells great, works great, no complaints. Removes all my makeup easily and hassle free. Resealable package allows you to get the most "life" out of the wipes.
    Even when using on my face without makeup, does not leave it greasy or oily. Definitely would purchase.

February 02, 2017

Excellent produit , les lingette nettoyer très bien la peau , par contre, l'odeur me rappelle trop celle que j'utilisais pour le changement de couche des enfants :P et je n'aime pas particulièrement la sensation laisser sur ma peau après utilisation

January 11, 2017

These worked quite well, it removed all of my makeup. Gentle and light scent. I love the resealable package. I personally thought the cloths were too large for myself. Great product. I'd like to see a product in a bottle that does the same effect so thereis less to throw away. Very impressed though. I use Nivea products all the time.

January 08, 2017

I was super excited to use this product as I know Nivea is known for great moisturizing products. The product smells just like Nivea and it reminded me of my Oma as she always used Nivea cream on my as a kid (and its always what she used!). The product smelt great and was simple to use; no extra effort required. It effectively removed my make up; but it made my face burn! I do not have sensitive skin by any means; so a product that is meant to moisturize I believe should not burn. It also left my face very oily- not at all impressed with it!! Two thumbs down :(

January 06, 2017

I was offered an incentive to purchase these wipes and try them in exchange for my honest review. They are very hydrating. They work well at removing facial makeup and cleansing before bed, without leaving a heavy residue. I will say, however, that they did not completely remove my eye makeup. I don't wear waterproof, just regular mascara. I had to use another makeup remover for my eyes. I do like my wipes to be all in one, but these were really gentle and hydrating. My skin feels very soft when I wake up in the morning after using these the night before.

November 15, 2016

I have used many brands of facial wipes and the Nivea creme care wipes fair pretty good against the others. I like how soft each wipe is, with the right amount of moisture. Im not a huge fan of the scent and it's pretty strong but that is just my opinion. My face feels clean after using them and it also seems to take off most of my make up. I would buy these again!

I recieved this product free from chichadvisor in exchange for my honest review :)

November 09, 2016

J'aime bien le fait que Nivea aie fait des lingettes, mais je ne rachèterais pas. Elles démaquille vraiment bien et laisse aucun résidu. Le seul problème, c'est que ce n'est pas fait pour mon type de peau.

November 09, 2016

I received these as a sample from Chic advisor, and have to say that for the cost of purchasing them, I would probably just stick with baby wipes. On the plus side, they smell great.

October 28, 2016

I love the smell of Nivea products, and this one is no different :). The facial cleansing wipes worked great, and they did not leave my skin feeling soapy after. I shared these with my daughter who also loved it!
    I received this product free to try from Chickadvisor :)

October 25, 2016

I love the Nivea Creme Care All-in-One Facial Cleansing Lotion. It is so soft and leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. It makes my face feel so soft, yet not greasy. I would recommend this to anyone. And it fits great in my purse, so I can have it whenever I need it.

Shystarr79 added a new review for
    Bestope Brushes

Shystarr79 earned the Beauty Guru badge

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?

Sky821 added a new review for
    Keurig 2.0

xomniss added a new review for
    Olay Active Hydrating Cream