NIVEA Creme Soft Shower Cream Reviews

Ranked #357 out of 577 in Body Wash

September 03, 2016

Skin is soft, after each use and there's no need to apply lotion after. Smells nice, scent does stay on the skin but not for long and the scent isn't strong.

August 10, 2016

Je viens tout juste d'essayer ce gel de douche en échantillon et comme j'adore NIVEA, sont éfficacité m'est redoutable! Il laisse la peau tellement douce et tellement hydraté quand tu l'utilises avec une éponge! Tu n'as pas l'impression qu'elle reste sur la peau, comme plusieurs crème de douche que j'ai essayée qui était très dur à faire partir! En plus, sa fragrance est très douce et très agréable!

June 27, 2016

Étant donné que j'appréciais la marque NIVEA j'ai décidé d'essayer la crème de douche. J'ADORE! Je l'utilise avec une éponge de douche, elle laisse ma peau douce. Et quoi dire de l’impeccable odeur qu'elle me donne!

March 26, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ce produit ,il sent super bon et il laisse un fini super doux et agréable sur la peau après s'être lavé dans la douche.C'est une grosse bouteille ça en vaux le prix ,je le recommande.

March 24, 2016

I love this product and I love the scent of it. I've noticed other people commenting that they need to apply cream after .. But I disagree , my skin was so soft and smooth there was no need to apply an after shower cream.

March 18, 2016

Hi there my fellow Chick Advisors, I was lucky enough to be chosen for the Nivea campaign! I loved everything I received except this one not so much! The only good thing I can say it you get a large amount of product for 8.99$This us supposed to be a in shower lotion....but it says to rinse off after. For me it was the same as body wash. I still had to put lotion on afterwards. They have lots if other great products but for me this isn't one of them!.... In a another note I give the Jergens in shower lotion a 5*** put in on your wet skin and pat dry and your skin feels oh so soft! Its A new favorite!

February 08, 2016

As a girl who's had dry skin all her life, I can tell you endless Tales of itchy skin! Scratching until it hurts, and have your skin cracking up during the cold seasons, which is 3 out of 4 in Canada! As I got tired if applying creme all day long. So I tried nivea shower creme, and I just couldn't believe how soft my skin was. It's a whole new level of hydration. It feels amazing to have soft skin right out of the shower.

February 08, 2016

Great body wash. Love the variety and makes skin smooth every time.

November 07, 2015

Lasting moisturizing effect on mature, dry skin without overpowering scent.

September 22, 2015

This product does everything it says it's supposed to do! It's probably the most creamy shower cleanser I have ever tried. It also works very well for any dry skin you may have. Definitly gonna be my go to shower cleanser for when the cold weather comes! :)