Nivea Creme Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1525 in Body Lotions & Creams

NIVEA Creme, a skincare classic, provides deep nourishment to rough dry skin. It's especially caring formula is sensitive enough to trust for the whole family.

• All-purpose moisturizer for all skin types
• Reduces the look and feel of rough dry skin
• Great for face, body and hands, and to treat dry spots of skin like elbows, knees and feet
• Does not clog pores

Now find it in Canada in the iconic blue tin!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

March 20, 2017

I love, love this product. I have very dry skin, other products I used in the past, I had to keep applying it all day. This product lasts all day, it's thick but I like it. The scent is not overbearing. At my workplace there are people that have smell sensitivity, this products works great. My kids have travel size ones in their bags, very convenient.

March 16, 2017

My holy grail, all purpose moisturizer. Seriously, this stuff could make an crocodile soft.

I have sensitive, dry, reactive skin. A lot of skin products make me red, itchy, scaly or all three. But this doesn't. I use it head to toe in the winter (yes, even my face, though only at night). I started using it as my go-to body creme this year and my skin has never felt better in the winter. I used to use coconut oil, or Aveeno, and while they are both good, this does a better job at keeping my skin hydrated and moisturized on the coldest, windiest, and driest days.

It does have a lingering scent, but it doesn't bother me or irritate my skin. It's a nice fresh and clean scent. IIf you apply to much, it can leave a white cast on your skin, but since I am pale as chalk, its hardly noticeable. Someone with a darker complexion would probably have to work a little harder to make it disappear.

The thick texture could be a turn off for some people, it's the texture that makes it work so well for me and its worth the extra effort to rub it in completely. And because it's so thick, a little goes a long way so a tin lasts FOREVER. I've been using it for three months and I'm like 1/3 through a 400ml tin. Definitely a great value.

March 15, 2017

I have tried a lot of cremes and balms and I always go back to Nivea, It`s been around for a really long time and is tried and true. I`d be lost without it and strongly recommend it.

March 13, 2017

Bonne creme tres efficace sur la peau sèche. Très bonne qualité-prix. Elle n'est pas beaucoup parfumée. Elle est un essentiel a avoir toujours sous la main.

March 13, 2017

Je reccomande cette crème à toute celle qui n'aime pas que la crème laisse un dépôt sur la peau...une crème légère avec un léger parfum.prix très abordable

March 13, 2017

I received the Nivea creme for Christmas. I've been addicted ever since. It absorbs into the skin really well and isn't oily. Has a nice smell too. My husband loves it for his dry skin aswell

March 11, 2017

This was my mom's favorite cream,when I got a offer to try it I was excited , trying this and the smell of this cream just bring back so many memories ,after trying it now I like it o much because it's a all purpose cream ,I can use it on my face , body ,face and hands.it moisturized well ,great cream.

March 07, 2017

Crème à avoir absolument dans la pharmacie. L'hiver j'ai de petites plaques sèches du au froid et à ma peau sensible. Avec cette crème la nuit ces plaques part apres 2-3 jours. Utile aussi au coude genoux...et sur la. Ilote de cheval, eh oui, réduit la cellulite. Le seul truc que j'aime moins de cette crème est l'épaisseur et difficile à bien étaler sur la peau, par contre extrêmement efficace.

March 07, 2017

L'incontournable de la crème authentique et abordable.
    Seulement, elle est vraiment plus chère au Canada qu'en Europe ...
    Je l'utilise sur des zones ciblées ou pour les mains, car les pots sont trop petits pour le corps au complet, il devrait y avoir de plus gros formats.

March 06, 2017

They sell these small tins at the dollar store, I cant believe they are only a $1. I buy 5 or so every time shop and have a stash at home, work, car and at random friends houses.

I use the lotion on my hands, but a new benefit I discovered is to use it on my elbows and heels of my feet. It works amazing on my feet, I apply a semi-thick layer and put my feet up so it can really soak in and leave it for an hour or so and rub in the excess. If I do this a couple of times per week, my feet can make it through until the next pedicure.

Seriously, try it on your heels and dry spots on your feet, you will be pleasantly surprised!