Nivea Creme Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

NIVEA Creme, a skincare classic, provides deep nourishment to rough dry skin. It's especially caring formula is sensitive enough to trust for the whole family.

•All-purpose moisturizer for all skin types

•Reduces the look and feel of rough dry skin

•Great for face, body and hands, and to treat dry spots of skin like elbows, knees and feet

•Does not clog pores

Now find it in Canada in the iconic blue tin!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

November 30, 2016

I have used this for years. My absolute favorite body moisturizer. I use it head to toe. The thicker consistency allows you to rub it in to your skin and not just on the surface. Love evrything about it. The smell. The container. Will use it until the day I die !

November 28, 2016

Quel produit fantastique! J'adore tous les produits Nivea. J'utilise les crèmes pour le visage aussi de nuit et de jour et je trouve que le rapport qualité/prix est formidable. J'ai essayé plusieurs crèmes très dispendieuses et je suis retournée à la crème de nuit et de jour ainsi qu'à la crème en pot pour tous les jours (mains et tout le corps) parce que pour moi, c'est le produit le plus efficace. Je paraît plus jeune que mon âge de plusieurs années (à peine 38 à 40 ans maximum) et je l'utilise tous les jours et tous les soirs sur la peau de mon visage et elle est encore belle et pas ridée non plus. Merci Nivea!

November 24, 2016

I have loved Nivea in the past, but this product just doesn't make the cut. My friend gave me a sample tin to try, but I won't be buying it. The cream is so thick that it doesn't really absorb properly into my skin, very hard to rub in and I feel like I need to use A LOT to even tell I moisturized. Also the smell is BAD, very perfumy and not in a good way. Sorry Nivea.

November 19, 2016

I Keep a mini on this in my purse at all times. Its the perfect creme for dry hands! It has a light smell, so its great for anyone with sensitive skin.

November 13, 2016

Best cream in the world!
It is one of the thickest cream i have ever tried. I use it for my hands, for my heels, I use it on my face sometimes as well and I was afraid of breakouts as it is very thick but I haven't had any....
And that smell.....reminds me of my childhood as my mother and grandmother have been using this cream as well.

November 09, 2016

Purchased with a high value coupon, I was so happy when I opened my purchase. The scent brought me back to being a child, and my Gramma us d Nivea for everything!, from a moisturizer, to a soothing rub after a sunburn, this rich, thick cream is fantastic for a foot moisturizer. Rub some in before bed, and put on some socks, and your feet will be soft and smooth by morning...and they'll smell great too!

November 09, 2016

I received this as a sample from Chick Advisor and to be honest, I already had some. This is by far my favorite moisturizer ever. Thick, creamy and it smells awesome. I love how it absorbs quickly and really feels like it gets down deep and softens my dry cracked hands and feet. I absolutely recommend it!

November 01, 2016

My skin type is combination type. Im not a fan of oil base product, maybe that's the reason why I dont like this product that much. First of all I do not like the packaging, its very hard to open. 2nd, the smell kinda like masking the harmful ingredient and Im getting breakouts with this product. Third, during summer, the oil base leaks from the packaging itself.

1.5/5

November 01, 2016

This product is horrible. So greasy. Filed with chemicals. I got this cream to use on my most driest parts, elbows and heels. It was slippery and greasy and didn't absorb.

October 31, 2016

Pour une crème à si bas prix je trouve qu'elle en vaut vraiment le coût. Bonne odeur et crémeuse sur la peau. Pénètre rapidement dans ma peau.odeur agréable.

Lug Taxicab Full Tote