NIVEA Diamond Touch Shower Creme Oil

NIVEA Diamond Touch Shower Creme Oil Reviews

Ranked #529 out of 843 in Bath & Body

Enriched with sparkling diamond powder and conditioners, this exquisite pearlescent cream oil creates a supreme lather that glides over skin and rinses smoothly. The tantalizing scent of white calla blossom illuminates your senses and skin is left soft long after the shower. Developed with NIVEA's Skin Sensation Technology to provide a shower experience that lasts and ligers, while leaving your skin smooth and moisturized.

April 19, 2016

Great shower product for dry skin. I have very dry skin all year long and I am very choosy about what I buy for it. Nivea has made a great creamy product with this. It helps to hydrate and leave my skin feeling soft. I like that I still feel good even after drying off.The shimmer is an interesting extra. I recommend this.

April 26, 2015

Didn't dry out my skin..but didn't leave much sheen as hoped

June 23, 2014

Oh that texture! Oh that smell! Oh that price!

this cream oil is definetly really oily BUT it dosen't leave your skin with an oily film once rinced off. it just provides great hydratin but absolutly no stickyness. the with calla lilly smell is divine. The perfume also stays on your skin after the shower.

I am totally loving this product, that I buy at shopper's drug mart for maybe 5$.

May 04, 2012

I really enjoyed the scent of this. It's refreshing. It adds some moisture, not sure if thats the oil part or just the usual ingredients.

June 22, 2010

I love Nivea Diamond Touch body wash! I saw it on sale and decided to try it, and I am very happy that I did! It is very light on the skin and the white calla scent is not overpowering. Rinses off easily, doesn't feel like you still have a "film" on your skin when you get out of the shower. Doesn't moisturize as well as some other body washes, but this is one that I'll definetly use through the summer months when my skin isn't so dry! The price is comparable to other body washes, but the scent of this one is so much nicer :)

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml