NIVEA Double Effect Violet Senses Deodorant

NIVEA Double Effect Violet Senses Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #321 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

June 24, 2016

I love anything and everything Nivea. So this deodorant doesn't surprise me. The smell is divine. It rolls on so smooth and silky
It lasts all day and night too!!

October 23, 2014

works really well, great all day protection and i LOVE the smell of this!

October 23, 2014

I'm very picky with my deodorant because of course I love it to smell fresh when it is applied but I also want something that will continue to smell fresh throughout the day! I love this product because does just that, even after the gym or throughout a long hot day it still helps me smell great, it's a light deodorant but it does wonders. I've kept buying it time after time, even after trying a new one I still went back to this one.

October 25, 2013

Bon Produit, qui respect ce qu il annonce. Il a un parfum léger Et garde la peau douce Et soyeuse. 48h de protection

June 25, 2010

I bought this product in my search of the perfect deodorant, since my favorite one is not effective on me anymore.

I think I found it!

The Double Effect deodorant smells really fresh, like clean linen. Well actually they say it is violets. Unlike deodorants with a specific perfume, this one didn't turn bad on me. (I remember using one that smell of apples and it was awful on me!).

The scent last all day, which is great! But that doesn't prevent me from sweating. They say it`s an anti-perspirant, which is not, since I sweat. But I still smell fresh, which is crucial!

I took the roll-on one, since I once had an accident with a spray bottled one.( It leaked in my bag...not good!) So now I only buy roll-on or stick.

As for the double effect part, it claims to leave skin softer and help with shaving. Since i wax, I cannot say anything really about this...

A great deodorant, at last!