• NIVEA Dry Confidence Deodorant
  • NIVEA Dry Confidence Deodorant
Good

NIVEA Dry Confidence Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #165 out of 459 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

NIVEA Dry Confidence anti-perspirant provides the true confidence of 48h odour protection. Added minerals guarantee a pleasantly dry skin feeling and a light fresh scent.

• 48h effective odour protection
  • Contains no colorants or preservatives
  • Dermatologist tested

The optimal combination of reliable anti-perspirant protection and NIVEA’s mild care.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

February 24, 2016

Great deodorant / antiperspirant when used according to the package directions. Best to apply at night and dont reapply when you are sweating or think you are going to soon. Light to no scent. Doesnt really leave any white marks, and isnt hard to deal with in the shower either. My go-to deoderant.

February 13, 2016

Love this product. It stays on all day even after a very stressful day or heavy workout. It aslo lasts 48 hours. I recommend this product to teens and all women in general.

January 15, 2016

I bought this deoderant on a bogo sale. I paid less then $4 for both. It wasn't my usual brand but I thought I would give it a try. The fragrance is not overwhelming but refreshing. I think this will be a more permanent option for me.