• NIVEA Dry Confidence Deodorant
  • NIVEA Dry Confidence Deodorant
Good

NIVEA Dry Confidence Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #227 out of 486 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

NIVEA Dry Confidence anti-perspirant provides the true confidence of 48h odour protection. Added minerals guarantee a pleasantly dry skin feeling and a light fresh scent.

• 48h effective odour protection
  • Contains no colorants or preservatives
  • Dermatologist tested

The optimal combination of reliable anti-perspirant protection and NIVEA’s mild care.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

0.5/5

March 01, 2017

Stay away from this!!!! I have used secret for years and I bought this one because I ran out and had to get some quickly and this one was on sale so I grabbed it. Well I had to go and get my usual one after a week of using this one. First of all it doesn`t even work. I am not a sweaty person but this deodorant did stop the small amount of sweat that I did have when on the treadmill. It was awful, also when you do start to sweat the smell of this one is awful it's worse then if you had not put anything on at all. I don`t recommend you buying this even if it is on sale for really cheap. I have since gone back to my usual secret that I really like.

February 24, 2016

Great deodorant / antiperspirant when used according to the package directions. Best to apply at night and dont reapply when you are sweating or think you are going to soon. Light to no scent. Doesnt really leave any white marks, and isnt hard to deal with in the shower either. My go-to deoderant.

February 13, 2016

Love this product. It stays on all day even after a very stressful day or heavy workout. It aslo lasts 48 hours. I recommend this product to teens and all women in general.

January 15, 2016

I bought this deoderant on a bogo sale. I paid less then $4 for both. It wasn't my usual brand but I thought I would give it a try. The fragrance is not overwhelming but refreshing. I think this will be a more permanent option for me.