NIVEA Essential Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 783 in Lip Balm

• Provides long lasting and intensive care
• Effectively protects your lips from dryness in any weather
• Moisturizing formula with Shea Butter

Visit NIVEA for more information.

November 28, 2016

I have lots of these in my house.. in the living room, kitchen, bedside table, etc. I have a bad habit of losing my lipbalm. Anyway, this lipbalm does the job. It is very gender neutral and my husband also likes using it. it is not very greasy for me. It glides smoothly and locks moisture on my lips. The scent is pretty good to not offensive or whatsoever. It is tasteless.

November 27, 2016

When my lips started feeling chapped, I bought what the corner store had...Nivea. As soon as I opened it, I recognized th scent/taste f I'm my childhood. It is a little greasier than some oth RDS, but relieved my irritated lips on contact, and I did not need to reapply for hours. I am so impressed , especially when I went to Shoppers and saw how inexpensive it is when not purchased at a corner store. I will be buying extras for stocking stuffers, too!

November 18, 2016

I really like the moisture that this lip balm gives. It is a great step underneath my liquid lipsticks to keep my lips hydrated. It has a very light, smooth texture so it wipes off pretty easily and makes your lips feel like there is a gel-type or water like feeling on them. Overall it is really nice.

November 15, 2016

I have bought this lip balm before and don't think it suits my needs. I have very dry lips and often require a medicated lip balm and this balm is just meant for an average lip. That being said, i enjoy the light scent and how easy the balm glided on the lips. I found that you had to reapply often as it didnt last too long but it was pleasent to have on the lips. Not the right choice for me but i can see some people really lile this balm as an everyday product.

I recieved this product free from chickadvisor in exchange for my honest review.

November 14, 2016

I LOVE this Nivea lip balm, I use it under my matte lipstick everyday and my lips are never dry.
It moisturizes well, the price is affordable and you can find it everywhere you go.

November 10, 2016

BEST LIP BALM EVER. its cheap and works better than all the expensive brands. i love it. its always with me. i use it every day and i really can see a difference. it has no taste and hydrate very well. i recommend it

October 31, 2016

In addition to my winter "must have's" includes usually 3 lip balms. a medicated one, one that gives a hint of color and a regular one for my jacket. This NIVEA Lip Balm is for my jacket. I love blue and turquoise, and it seems I am drawn to products that are that color lol. I am not sure if I am totally happy with this NIVEA Lip Balm.

It glides on effortlessly, and you can build it up to put on more for dryer lips, or just a bit to make your lips look softer, healthier, and have shine. You have to be careful not to get it warm, as it almost melts and when you try to put it on, it smushes and then you have to fix the stick. It doesn't seem to last too long, I feel I am re-applying it too often. Initially I thought it would be good, but not my favorite.

With Lip Balms, I think it is total preference, I won't buy it again, but I will use it until it is gone so it is okay in that respect, I won't throw it away. I don't like waste anyway. Try for yourself?

October 28, 2016

Amazing lip balm!!! Nivea products are amazing, and this one is no different. This one works so well on dry and chapped lips :). I will defiantly buy this one again!
I received this free to try from Chickadvisor

October 25, 2016

I love all Nivea products and decided to try the Nivea lip balm last week. My lips get very chapped as soon as the cold weather is here.
I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly it relieved my chapped lips. The balm glides on without a heavy or greasy feeling. It is reasonably priced and a little goes a long way. I now use it daily. Love this product.

October 25, 2016

I love the Nivea Essential Lip Balm. It is perfect to fit in my pants watch pocket. when I go anywhere. I have it whenever I need it. It makes my lips feeling so moist, yet not greasy. I would recommend this to anyone.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted