NIVEA Essential Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 814 in Lip Balm

• Provides long lasting and intensive care
• Effectively protects your lips from dryness in any weather
• Moisturizing formula with Shea Butter

Visit NIVEA for more information.

January 13, 2017

I love this lip chap and always come back to it after trying different ones. It's not sticky at all and truly feels moisturizing. It's a must in the winter especially!

January 13, 2017

I have one in car. One in every coat pocket and in bathroom. Stuff works great. Have dry lips all the time and this works well. I buy in packs of 3. Good price. Smell is pleasent

January 12, 2017

It is my all time favorite in the summer time. The price is very affordable and last a very long time. I have been using it for a year and definitely keep using it.

January 10, 2017

This is one of my favourite lip balms. I am plagued with chapped lips and this is a thick, but not too thick balm. It doesn't have much of a scent, which I like. As for the container, I like that it it has a large lid as it makes it easier to open when on the move. It also makes it pretty easy to find it in my bag. The price is really reasonable and when it is only sale, it is even better!

January 08, 2017

This is one of only two lip balm products that I constantly buy and use. This balm has a great feel on the lips and works really well in my cold and dry climate. The cost is fair and it can take being in the cold and still work up to expectations.

January 07, 2017

This was a very thick lip balm and was incredibly effective in moisturizing my lips. However, it was a little TOO thick but came in handy during the winter months. I like that it has shea butter as a main ingredient so i know its not full of sketchy chemicals

January 05, 2017

this is a great inexpensive lip balm. it does the trick and keeps your lip moist and not dry. i highly recommend it. it also last a few hours during the day.

January 04, 2017

The size is great. The value is good. It does make my lips soft and great to apply when you have dry lips...but the only downfall is ... it does not last long..I feel they dry out pretty quick and I am reapplying a few minutes later. I do like the way it feels on my lips. I just wish it would last a bit longer.

January 02, 2017

While I typically go to Nivea's lotions and potions for most of my needs, I found the balm way too creamy and slippery when applied, and actually made my lips dry and chapped. I normally share lip balm with my boyfriend and he actually refuses to touch anything by Nivea because of this experience.

December 20, 2016

This lip balm is my go-to lip balm especially in the winter months. It is excellent, now I haven't seen any flavored kinds of these but the product is so luxurious that I don;t care if it's cherry or vanilla flavored or whatever. The balm is a nice, non oily, not overly waxy but moist texture to your lips. Definitely try this product during dry lip season. TWO THUMBS UP!