NIVEA Essential Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 860 in Lip Balm

• Provides long lasting and intensive care
• Effectively protects your lips from dryness in any weather
• Moisturizing formula with Shea Butter

Visit NIVEA for more information.

March 19, 2017

I have bought this in the hopes it would be a good product. In general I like Nivea products so decided to give this a try. What I dislike is it feels like it coats my lips in a waxy feel without doing much to the dry skin. It feels heavy and doesn't moisturize them hardly at all. :(

March 18, 2017

Recently my lips got so chapped (cold Canadian winters) that I thought I burned them or something. I had a bunch of these Niveas that I use here and there and it was the only lip balm that saved me. Smells good, feels good and it works!

March 14, 2017

I adore Nivea's lip balm. I use it every single day. Every night before bed I put it on to help moisturize my lips throughout he night and also use it for myself and my son when we have dry lips during the day, especially during the winter months. Very gentle, and unscented especially for my sensitive skin. Love it.

March 06, 2017

Un lipsil qui est très efficace. En très peu d'utilisation j'ai pu apercevoir une grande différence sur l'hydratation de mes lèvres. Je le recommande fortement.

March 02, 2017

This is a comfortable lip balm that is long lasting and it makes my lips feel so soft and healthy. Really does a good job of replenishing moisture to my lips.

February 24, 2017

Every morning after my morning ritual (brush teeth, shower, etc) about 10 mins before I start applying makeup I always put this lip balm on. I get very very chapped lips, especially in the winter months. Applied once in the morning as a base lasts me all day long....EVEN with wearing Matte lipsticks. My lips stay moist and unchapped. My lipstick looks great for the entire day.

February 17, 2017

I would buy this in bulk if I could! Promise once you try lip butter you won't go back to the regular product you use! My lips stay moisturized ALL DAY. I prefer the berry butter one but this is as effective. Amazing range

February 13, 2017

This product goes on nicely but I feel it doesn't last long or not mosturizing enough. Not greasy and it smells nice. Maybe adding a natural ingredient component might make it more effective and appealing.

January 30, 2017

Here in Canada, winters are brutal and my skin takes a beating. Especially my lips. I have a Nivea lip balm in my purse, next to my bed, in the living room and obviously in my pocket. This lip balm saves from awful and painful cracked lips.

January 13, 2017

I love this lip chap and always come back to it after trying different ones. It's not sticky at all and truly feels moisturizing. It's a must in the winter especially!