NIVEA Free Time Revitalizing Shower Cream

NIVEA Free Time Revitalizing Shower Cream Reviews

Ranked #352 out of 552 in Body Wash

April 04, 2016

I picked up the NIVEA Free Time Revitalizing Shower Cream on sale and am absolutely obsessed with the smell. The body wash, however, doesn't lather very well and is more of a runny liquid than cream. However, it does leave skin feeling refreshed, clean, and very smooth for the entire day!

March 08, 2016

I am in love with this shower cream! The scent is spot on, refreshing and not too overpowering. The consistency is great too, a wonderful way to wake up in the morning.

My skin feels moisturized after use and I'm ready for my day!

April 10, 2014

This shower gel which contains a "revitalizing star fruit scent and caring aloe extract" is just ok. To be honest the "revitalizing" scent didn't live up to its name after the first use. I don't know, maybe I just don't like star fruit, lol (never had it by the way).

As for the "caring" aloe extract, I didn't notice any difference from any other Nivea shower gel. If you're one who likes to leave the shower smelling amazing, I would say skip this one.