NIVEA Fruity Shine Lip Care Reviews

Ranked #416 out of 787 in Lip Balm

NIVEA Lip Care Innovative Moisture store effect-Highly effective formula based on skin's own hydramin& Grape seed Extract Longlastingly supports the natural moisturization of the lips ?Strawberry flavor . ?Make your lips look shiny. ?Love your lips smooth and soft long-lasting 8 hours. ?And effective in protecting the lips from dryness. ?with Pure Vitamin C & Pure Vitamin E 98 % Ingredient ( %w/w) : Ethylhexyl p- Methoxcinnamate 0.985%, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 0.5%,Hydramin ( Glycerin) 1.5%, Sweet Almond Oil 1%, Tocopheryl Acetate1.00%, Jojoba Oil 1%, Shea Butter 1% Grape Seed Oil 0.1 %

July 30, 2016

Nivea Fruity Shine lip balm is a great treatment for my lips. I am using it instead of my regular lipstick on summer time. Mine is strawberry flavor, so it has slightly pink color, so you can use it with burgundy lip pencil. It works amazing. Love this product and definitely will buy it again.

August 24, 2014

I really like this lip balm because it works great, has a red tint to it too so no need for lipstick = ) , I would suggest this product because I think its a nice change from Chapstick.

August 13, 2014

I love this line! The colours are fantastic and pigmented for a Chapstick, it gives you the perfect pop of colour and heals dry, cracked lips. The taste, smell and over all feel of these are amazing and they offer a huge variety of flavours and colors. Highly recommend!

August 08, 2014

Love with the smell. Cherry is my fav. it applies so smooth and makes my lips shine.

August 08, 2014

I adore this lip balm! FIrst picked it up in a European drugstore, and now they're a staple. I love that they have SPF 10 (at least some of them do) while still hydrating and imparting a subtle, pretty sheen and tint onto your lips. The smell is also delicious. They taste/smell exactly like the fruits they are labelled as. And rather than looking fake and overly shiny, your lips just look very rosy, glowy, and healthy. Definitely recommend for keeping in your purse/makeup bag as a must have do-it-all product. It works for all months, but especially summer when you don't want to be toting a lipstick and mirror to constantly repapply. Awesome product!

June 17, 2014

I love this lip gloss! It adds a nice shine, a little bit of color, and tastes great! It's light, and not over the top with the smell; it doesn't have that gross, fake scent that some lipglosses do. It makes my lips nice and soft and I will definitely continue to buy this product.

June 15, 2014

This product came in a gift pack and its so compact and easy to use. Especially when your in a hurry and need a pick me up, this makes your lips look nice and shiny! It comes in different colors and flavours too!

May 28, 2014

I fell in love with the scent as soon as I tried it on. The strawberry is my favourite one. it applies so smooth and makes my lips shine, but not overly shiny. Cant wait to try the other fruity shine lip care sticks.

April 05, 2014

I have both the fruity shine scents - Cherry & Strawberry

The cherry one tastes like cherry koolaid
The Strawberry one tastes like strawberry jolly ranchers

It provides a light tinted shine. These lip balms do have glitter in them, but it isn't chunky. So if you don't like glittery shiny lips, steer clear of these.

They provide good moisture, but are very thin. They only last about 20-30 minutes on the lips and then both the colour and the moisture is gone and you have to reapply it. I don't find this lip balm makes my lips dry when it goes away.

April 05, 2014

I love this product!!! It has two good sides to it. First, it helps dry lips and second........it gives your lips a tinted color of a reddish tone which is amazing!!!! I apply this first and then apply lipstick and im loving it!! totally would recommend this one