NIVEA Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

• Gently removes make-up and mascara
• Moisturizes and protects the sensitive eye area

How to use:
• Apply to a cotton pad and gently clean the eye area. Suitable for contact lens wearers.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

June 27, 2016

Enlève efficacement le maquillage, notamment le mascara résistant à l'eau. Par contre, il laisse les yeux avec une couche huileuse, alors il faut nettoyer le visage par la suite pour enlever l'excédent de produit.

April 05, 2016

Does what it says it will! Removes makeup and doesn't irritate your eyes at all- which is a big concern for me as I wear contact lenses a few times a week. Nivea is a good product line, and costs much less than the high end lines but delivers great results and I recommend all their product line.

April 02, 2016

This product does exactly as it says and removes makeup without irritating sensitive eyes. It even took off my waterproof mascara. Good purchase for the price and you don't need to use a lot.

March 31, 2016

Its great to use, just a small amount on a cotton ball and with no effort at all it removes your eye make up in two quick wipes. Can't believe I wasn't using it before.....

March 31, 2016

I have very sensitive eyes. This is the only product that does not make my eyes red. It is so gentle I can use it more than once a day. I always make sure I don't run out.

March 31, 2016

I am a fan of Nivea and I have to say this eye makeup remover works great! Very gentle on my eyes which I love as I have experienced irritation with other eye makeup remover products.

March 31, 2016

I rarely use products like this as I usually dislike the smell or get a rash...but this one was lovely.
it was smooth and easy to use...no stinky smell and my skin was left pretty soft and rash free.
over all I liked it

March 31, 2016

I must say awesome product and awesome price as well. It was nice and gentle on my skin and did not leave it feeling dry. It took my eye makeup off with ease and no hard scrubbing involved. Love this stuff! More so then the express..

March 30, 2016

This is good-quality eye-makeup remover. Loves the gentleness of this product. It takes a little longer to remove dark colours. Overall it is very effective.

March 30, 2016

Love the gentleness of this product. Have often woken in the morning with black smudges of eyeliner and mascara after cleansing the night before, but not with this product.