NIVEA Good-Bye Cellulite Fast Acting Serum
Amazing

NIVEA Good-Bye Cellulite Fast Acting Serum Reviews

Ranked #1151 out of 1459 in Body Lotions & Creams

September 19, 2016

I like it. Its is moisturizing and i did see results after few weeks of exercise worth combination of the moisturizer. It doesn't have a strong smell.

February 16, 2011

I've always read that anti-cellulite creams are a hoax, so I've never been willing to invest in any of these expensive products. A friend of mine gave me a full size sample of this Nivea serum, so I figured what the hell, I'll give it a try. You have to use it faithfully for at least 10 days, but the results are somewhat surprising.

Normally you can play 18 holes of golf on my ass- Cellulite City. After using the serum, my butt and thighs seriously looked smoother! I mean, Playboy isn't offering me my own show or anything, but my boyfriend seemed appreciative of the results. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the greasy consistency. You have to immediately rinse your hands after you apply it or you can't get a grip on a doorknob. PS, if you discontinue the serum, the results disappear.

I think it's pricey for such a small bottle, so here's my advice: use it only when you need it. If you have a special event coming up and you wanna show off your gams, start using the serum 10 days prior, use a self tanner the night before, and wear that mini proudly.

amandaxo added a new review for
    Skittles Original

morencyc earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

sli1973 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Medical Woes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
    Huggies Pure Wipes