NIVEA Happy Time Anti-Perspirant Reviews

Ranked #258 out of 486 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

August 12, 2016

Its a body lotion and a good moisturiser.
    It can be used by normal to oily akin and you can notice the difference in your skin within 24hours of using it.
    I believe there are many types but I got that of orange scent.

April 18, 2016

Nivea scored another win with me with this. I unfortunately perspire a lot and little helps. Usually any that sort of worked in the past stop at some point. I have rarely found everything I need in a deodorant or anti-antiperspirant but the Nivea line has worked the best. I love the feeling when it goes on & throughout the day. The scent is wonderful, I've never been the baby powder type scent person and this is my kind of scent. The container fits well in my hand and I can take it anywhere in my purse, diaper bag etc easily. Another Nivea product I would happily recommend!

April 15, 2016

I love this antiperspirant but if I'm doing an intense workout or I'm stressed It seems that I have to reapply cuz I feel kinda sticky... The scent is great

March 21, 2016

This is my favourite and I will never change my antiperspirant. I really enjoy using it because it stays put. It covers up or eliminates sweat and I get to always smell fresh. There is no residue left on clothing (white or black material). The price is very affordable. This is a great product overall.

February 15, 2016

What pleased me at first of this product, it is has size which corresponds completely to the feminine forms. I tried several perfumes, my preferred is orange tree. It is effective 100 % for me and does not stain my clothes. It is soft, my 14-year-old daughter also uses it,and it does not irritate the skin.

November 05, 2015

Was interested to try the Nivea Happy Time Antiperspirant because, well honestly, it smelled good! Unfortunately, much to my dismay, it could not stand up to my Zumba class. While a certain amount of sweat is expected during high intensity exercise, stink is not ok! Might be right for some, but not for this chick!

April 15, 2015

Has a happy scent to be sure, fresh and light. Keeps you fresh for a long time, stays on all day and does not leave powdery white stuff on clothing.

April 15, 2015

I absolutely love this scent, the "Happy" name really does live up to it's reputation. The scent makes you feel more upbeat, I find that for me it works really well. I also have sensitive skin and this doesn't cause any issues whatsoever

September 12, 2014

I love Happy Time. It is one of my favourite scents and I have been quite happy with both the body wash and perfume. I was really "happy" to see this product. . . but it made for not-so-"happy-time" in my armpits. As a deodorant, I supposed this helped to cover up odour. As an antiperspirant, just no. If anything, it made me sweat more - and I'm not usually a sweaty person! I'll stick to using the perfume and an unscented antiperspirant that works.

June 17, 2014

This roll on item works much better than their deodorant sticks. It smells fresh, is not too sticky, but my qualms are with the application; the product rolls on rather gooey, and takes longer than I'd like to try.
    It works for mild to moderate activity levels, and doesn't smell too sour at the end of the day. As a woman who doesn't have huge B.O. issues, this covered such odors, but didn't leave me feeling dry the way I expected a 24hr product would.
    What I dislike the most: it stains clothing, and leaves this gross, slightly sticky residue on snugger fitting clothing that requires a good amount of pretreatment before washing.
    Honestly, if you have a low activity level, like a light, fresh smell, and wear loose fitting clothing, it would be a good item; there are worse products on the market. Otherwise, I'd pass on it.

aasta98 added a new review for
    NIVEA 3-in-1 Micellar Water

Hunty added a new review for
    Instagram App