Nivea Happy Time Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #906 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Nivea Happy Time Body Lotion will let you inspire your senses and enjoy the care for a long-lasting Feel-Good sensation for normal to dry skin. Visit nivea.ca for more information.

July 15, 2016

This is my go to lotion that I buy when it's on sale. I really like the scent as it's just light and fresh - great for summer days. I don't like strong scents that's why I like this lotion as it won't overpower my perfume. I do find that it keeps me moisturized.

July 13, 2016

I did not like this product at all, I find it oily and didn't care the smell either. I also found that it took forever to try to rub in. This may work for someone with less oily skin

April 11, 2016

bon produit. Sent incroyablement bon , il tien bien son nom ''happy time'' .
Hydrate bien la peau, mais prend du temps avant que la peau l'absorbe, alors reste collant pendant environ une bonne demi heur ou une heure.

March 06, 2016

Tried this product due to what I heard from family and now I'm hook! I find this does not leave my skin dry and leave it smooth all day long. I recommend this for anyone who has dry skin and looking for a cream that's not oily.

January 25, 2016

I use this for my daily lotion. I love the light orange scent. This lotion keeps my legs moisturised very nicely, especially after shaving. My husband uses this daily on his face to keep away psoriasis. Although i dont recommend that for other people, he has very tough skin!

February 20, 2014

I love this lotion! It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy which is important, because this is the lotion I keep at my desk at work. Greasy hands would hinder my computer use. It has a great, light scent that isn't overpowering. It is a fresh, citrus type smell. I find it leaves my (usually dry) skin feeling smooth and soft. I love the pump top on the bottle too!

August 15, 2011

Love the smell and it's very effective, love to use at night!

May 17, 2010

Well I'll start off by saying that I got mine at the dollar store! Not the full size of course, but it works just the same, and I only spent a dollar!

This lotion is really nice because it's pretty thin, so is perfect for not only your body, but your hands as well!

Another great trait is that is smells gorgeeeouuuss! It's such a fresh, girly scent!

Come on, who doesn't like Bamboo Milk? :P