NIVEA Happy Time Shower Cream Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 610 in Body Wash

Uplift your mood with Happy Time. The Orange Blossom scent will stimulate your senses while the Bamboo Milk cares for your skin.

January 17, 2017

Laisse la peau tellement lisse avec un léger parfum merveilleux. Je dois cacher les bouteilles parce que mes enfants peuvent se laver 4 fois par jour avec ça lol

August 10, 2016

Ce savon est magique! Il sent tellement bon, il sent vraiment l'été, le frais et laisse une peau si douce et en santé sans pour autant assèché la peau!

July 15, 2016

I like Nivea products as I find that it gets along with my sensitive skin. I love this shower cream as its a nice fresh scent and I pair it with the lotion as well. Lately, I have found that it goes on sale a lot at my local grocery stores that I can buy it for less than $5 for a decent size product. Definitely recommend this product!

April 18, 2016

A loved Nivea Happy Anti-Perspirant and a great part of that was the smell, so I was happy to find a Shower Cream. I have very dry skin all year and find heavier products than a gel work better for me. I love that this actually helped. It smelled great and felt great in the shower too. Ii have a hard time finding quality products with scents that I like and Nivea did it again for me with just the right thing. I am very fussy about my shower products and was very happy with this. I would recommend it.

April 11, 2016

This shower cream is great. Has such a nice citrus aroma to it,leaving me with a nice fresh scent & my skin feeling soft,smooth and moisturized. Price is decent,even better when on sale :)

April 11, 2016

Ce produit est mon gel douche préféré, j'adore son odeur et sa formule ultra crémeuse. j'ai la peau toute douce pour une journée entière après l'avoir appliqué. il est beaucoup parfumer, mais après l'avoir utilisé pendant presque 1 an, je n'es eu aucune réaction ou irritation :)

March 06, 2016

I have very sensitive skin so I stay away from heavily perfume scented body wash. I bought this to try it out because it had a really nice citrus aroma. The wash makes my skin smooth and it smells so lovely in the shower. But the best part is it is sensitive on my skin. The only negative is the cost but if you get it on sale its not to bad

February 24, 2016

This is my everyday body wash, I love it and it does everything I need it to and it smells awesome! Hubby even uses it from time to time, so I guess that means he likes it too!

February 19, 2016

i love Nivea's happy time body wash it lathers amazingly and and smells so good, the body wash is not to thick or thin like water it is perfect and the price of the body wash is good for what you get.

January 25, 2016

i switch up my body wash often, but i have bought this a few times. i use it together with the happy time body lotion and it gives great moisturised results!