NIVEA In-Shower Hydrating Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 11 in In-Shower Body Moisturizer

Conveniently moisturize your skin in the shower!
• For normal to dry skin
• The formula, with Sea Minerals, is specially formulated to be quickly and effectively absorbed by wet skin
• Soft-feeling skin without the sticky feel and provides 24h+ hydration

How to use:
• Use your normal shower product and rinse off
• Apply In-Shower Body Lotion on wet skin while still in the shower and quickly rinse off

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

January 08, 2017

I was excited to find a lotion to use while skin was still wet. after using this product a few times, I found that it was not as effective as needed and often seemed to come off when i toweled off. I was not a fan of the scents either.

January 06, 2017

Love this product. Come out of shower super soft and silky and doesn't feel gross or oily. Easy application in the shower with no mess afterwards. Like the scent too

December 23, 2016

Nivea in-shower hydrating body lotion is absolutely amazing. I personally don't like having lotion on my skin as it stays sticky and wet. This product was exactly what I needed. I can rinse it off in shower and my skin stays hydrated and soft afterwards. I also always enjoyed the smell of Nivea products : not too strong and simply smell clean and fresh. I first got a sample to try and have now bought a full size bottle. I will keep using this product and recommand it to anybody like me who don't like lotion. Our skin needs to stay hydrated so this product is perfect! The only downside was the bottle as it is not very easy to squeeze the lotion out.

October 01, 2016

Normally I'm relatively lazy to put body lotion after shower due to its stickiness. But this product is a game changer for people like me: no sticky feel and once you're out of shower, you just need to pat your skin with a towel and off you go! Highly recommending it!

September 29, 2016

Pratique et très rapide sous la douche pour sauté un longue étape !! J'adore ,l'odeur est douce et le produit hydrate bien les zones les plus sec de mon corps.

September 29, 2016

I got one as a sample from Well.ca
    I actually liked it. I just didn't get around buying the full size and now that Winter is almost here, I think I will purchase a full size. Not greasy at all. The soft feel on your skin lasts during the day. It's awesome to have especially when you are busy and you forget to apply lotion after shower.

September 27, 2016

I'm in love with this product! During the winter months my skin starts to crack and most of the time I don't have time to put on lotion and keep rubbing until my skin accepts it. This stuff is super easy and takes so little time to put on all over your body. It moisturizes really well and leaves my skin soft and smooth. The smell is also really nice!

September 27, 2016

Je ne suis pas du genre à appliquer une crème à la sortie de la douche, entre autres, car je n'aime pas le sentiment d'être « collante » quelques minutes après l'application. Avec ce produit de Nivea, l'application se fait sous la douche et on constate rapidement qu'il rend la peau douce et soyeuse et que dire de l'odeur ! La peau n'est pas grasse du tout à la sortie de la douche, il est donc possible d'enfiler ses vêtements, sans problème. C'est un OUI pour moi !

September 21, 2016

I always forget to apply body cream or lotion after my shower. I think part of the reason is I dislike the sticky and greasy feeling afterwards. Plus the time you have to wait for it to dry before getting dressed, horrible!!
    This Nivea in shower is a wonderful way to quickly and effectively moisturize your skin while you are still in the shower. At first I was skeptical that it would do nothing but wash away, but I was very wrong. Somehow your skin is soft, smooth and silky after you dry off. I have repurchased and will continue to do so.

September 09, 2016

I'm not the kind of person who like to put lotion on my body and most of the time I forget to put some... When I try this news lotion. I was in love with it. Take me 1 minute and all is donne. So when you don't have a lot of time in your morning routine is perfect.
    I use this produc for more than year now. Last time I was in business trip I forget it. and after 3 day my skin star to be dry again... When I was back home after only one time I reuse my skin come back as beautiful and soft!!

TiaQ added a new review for