Nivea Invisible for Black & White Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 459 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

February 07, 2017

I generally like Nivea products a lot, but this antiperspirant didn't work well for me. I had the powder stick version. It did leave residue on my dark clothes, even if the application was very thin and i left it to dry a bit before putting clothes on. I did notice stains forming on the clothes after using it for a while, and it wasn't easy to get rid of in the wash.

In addition, after a few weeks of use it didn't hold the "anti" in the antiperspirant and would stop working mid-day.

The plus was that it wasn't drying on the skin.

It's an average product at best, and for that a bit overpriced.

July 12, 2016

I've been using this deodorant for awhile now. I really like the scent and I find it is a great overall deodorant. The downfall I noticed was that it is not invisible as it claims to be. In fact it always shows up on my darker shirts. If you're looking for an invisible deodorant this is not it but it is an overall good product.

July 04, 2016

I don't believe any product can prevent yellow stains, but I think it stays put during the day. I did not have any skin reaction and I have very sensitive skin. There is no noticeable fragrance. It melts into your skin quickly.

April 20, 2016

it keeps u dry and smells amazing I almost never need to reaply I use it aswell as lady speed stick but this way more when I joggg and ect... I love stayoin dry makes it more enjoyable

April 18, 2016

I love the Nivea Black & white invisible Anti-perspirant Sticks. I find they are awesome for use with black clothing. The Pure scent is my second favourite. Both work equally. Goes on nicely and feels like nothing which I love. Washes out of clothes well so no more sparkly stains to ruin perfectly good clothing! Easy to use and take with you. Love it! I recommend it!

April 18, 2016

My wardrobe has consisted of every shade of black for almost 30 years and I was thrilled when I tried this and it actually solved a long time problem. No more sparkly or yellowish armpits stains and helped with less perspiration too! Usually I don't find both. I like the way it feels like nothing on, I like the scents, and the container is comfortable in my hand to use, Very happy and glad to have found this. Highly recommend it. A great Nivea quality product!

March 21, 2016

I was very much impressed by it amazing fragrance
    really like the smell, first tried it and it stayed for 12 hours at night. i rarely like roll on since it makes me feel greasy there. but this dries up pretty quick and i dont get alot sweat either. so i like it :)

March 16, 2016

I bought NIVEA deoderant in "powder touch" and I find the scent nice and light, not over powering at all. it goes on nice and smooth and doesn't dry my pits out. It lasts all day and keeps me dry.

March 01, 2016

Like the mild scent. Don't love the fact that the "invisible" product goes on and remains white....despite this i continue to purchase it time and time again because it doesn't smell like a very strong deodorant but does the antiperspirant job well.

February 26, 2016

Better than most brands, but not the best I've used.
    It's good for the price, and I don't usually have to reapply it throughout the day (unless I use the unscented stuff, in which case, even in the bitterly cold, Ontario, winter months, it needs to be applied at least twice).
    Overall it's one of the better brands I've used.