Nivea Lip Butter - Blueberry Blush Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

August 25, 2016

Needed a lip balm to leave at my desk at work. Found this at Shoppers Drug Mart on sale and decided to give it a try. Nice consistency and great flavour! Kept my lips smooth for hours.

June 24, 2016

This has to be the best smelling lip balm I have ever used. It is just so good! The product itself is rather thick and really hugs your lips. It leaves a really pretty tint on my lips and definitely moisturises. It doesn't last super long though, but for the price and quality I can't complain. I love reapplying anyway just to smell it again.

June 03, 2016

The smell of this lip balm is to die for. It's not the best in term of moisture for my lips, but for the price, this lip balm definitely do the trick. One small pot of this product will last you forever and it doesn't cost a lot. I might try the rasberry one next time!

March 08, 2016

This lip butter is perfect! Not too sticky and has a yummy scent. I use it here and there through out the day, but I always put it on before bed! I wake up with soft moisturised lips that are ready for lipstick. ;)

February 12, 2016

All I wear is lip gloss and this product has moved to #1 on my list! Feels great on my lips, smells and tastes delicious! I always have this in my purse

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes