NIVEA Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 864 in Lip Balm

March 19, 2017

I put this product on at night as it is an extra lip balm that I have. I previously wrote a review on another Nivea lip balm that I did not like so I was surprised that this one worked so well. It has a nice scent and lips feel soft and hydrated.

March 15, 2017

Love the smell and taste of it. It's the only product that keeps my lips smooth and it also prevent them from craking during winter time. Easy to apply with your finger. it dosen't wear off too fast. Apply it under or over lipstick.

March 10, 2017

Very strongly scented, flavored as vanilla & macadamia as well! Artificial smelling and tasting.
    Easy to apply with my finger on the go. Greasy upon application but doesn't slip too much. Wears for a decent amount of time.
    As for deep moisturization and hydration? This lip balm is ineffective. Taking a look at the ingredients, there are not enough penetrating ingredients. I don't use this lip balm if my lips need saving. I only use it if I want a little pick me up to perk myself up. I feel like this balm might even irritate my lips and cause them to chap more... Have been using for months and it didn't get me through the harsh, cold Canadian winters.
    Packaging -- tin closes easily and securely. Easy to carry around.
    Big jar for drugstore prices, I suppose.

March 02, 2017

I have this butter at my work desk at all times. It is the perfect touch up when my lips are feeling dry. it has a great vanilla scent that isn't too strong. And it lasts for a long time, I use it multiple times a day and the container lasts for months!

February 17, 2017

I would buy this in bulk if I could! Promise once you try lip butter you won't go back to the regular stick! My lips stay moisturized ALL DAY. I prefer the berry one but this is as effective. Amazing range

February 17, 2017

This is my favourite scent of all of Nivea's lip butters. It smells so delicious.
    The consistency is much softer than a stick lip balm, which is great for dry and taut lips in winter. It feels very nourishing and the lips feel super soft.

December 02, 2016

This suff really work great for the winter dry lips! an it smells wonderful as well! the only thing i wish is that it was in a stick so i dont have to use my finger to put it on!

October 29, 2016

I keep this lip balm on my night table so I can put it on before I go to bed it helps to prevent dry lips during the night and the price is good and it works !

October 25, 2016

Vanilla & macadamia! This is a cute little tin with the most delicious fragrance. I use it daily and it's great to slather on before bed. My lips are never dry!

August 27, 2016

This is a very nice lip butter!! i love the scent of this one .it goes on smooth and absorbs very well.no waxy feeling after application.hydrates lips and protects from dryness