NIVEA Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 787 in Lip Balm

December 02, 2016

This suff really work great for the winter dry lips! an it smells wonderful as well! the only thing i wish is that it was in a stick so i dont have to use my finger to put it on!

October 29, 2016

I keep this lip balm on my night table so I can put it on before I go to bed it helps to prevent dry lips during the night and the price is good and it works !

October 25, 2016

Vanilla & macadamia! This is a cute little tin with the most delicious fragrance. I use it daily and it's great to slather on before bed. My lips are never dry!

August 27, 2016

This is a very nice lip butter!! i love the scent of this one .it goes on smooth and absorbs very well.no waxy feeling after application.hydrates lips and protects from dryness

August 27, 2016

Although it doesn't compare to Burt's Bee's, Nivea is second best. A little bit goes a long way. The moisture is good, and helps with chapped lips. Not totally in love with the flavor/scent, but the formula is good.

August 24, 2016

Great new product. Bought this at Walmarts. Love the smell of this lip butter. Thought it might be greasy, because it is a Vaseline product, but it is not,leaves your lips soft and smooth. Love the little tin it comes in fits in your purse or gym bag.

July 06, 2016

This is actually my favorite lip product! Although the packaging is not as convenient as the EOS lip balms, this lip butter does a phenomenal job at keeping my lips smooth, especially during the winter when they get REALLY chapped, and the scent is AMAZING.

June 23, 2016

LOVE this lip butter!

The flavor and scent are delicious and it leaves your lips feeling soft and smooth. I use it mostly before bed and a container lasts me months!

June 11, 2016

This is my absolute go-to lip balm/butter. I love the smell of it and I love how soft my lips are.
All Winter my lips are normally dry and cracked and sometimes have even bled and nothing ever worked.

I discovered this one Summer and started using it and have been using it ever since!

May 04, 2016

Great lip treatment! It isn't greasy, but goes on smooth and quickly moisturizes and gets rid of dry/cracked lips. The vanilla and macadamia smell is heavenly. Overall great product!