NIVEA Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 831 in Lip Balm

February 17, 2017

I would buy this in bulk if I could! Promise once you try lip butter you won't go back to the regular stick! My lips stay moisturized ALL DAY. I prefer the berry one but this is as effective. Amazing range

February 17, 2017

This is my favourite scent of all of Nivea's lip butters. It smells so delicious.
    The consistency is much softer than a stick lip balm, which is great for dry and taut lips in winter. It feels very nourishing and the lips feel super soft.

December 02, 2016

This suff really work great for the winter dry lips! an it smells wonderful as well! the only thing i wish is that it was in a stick so i dont have to use my finger to put it on!

October 29, 2016

I keep this lip balm on my night table so I can put it on before I go to bed it helps to prevent dry lips during the night and the price is good and it works !

October 25, 2016

Vanilla & macadamia! This is a cute little tin with the most delicious fragrance. I use it daily and it's great to slather on before bed. My lips are never dry!

August 27, 2016

This is a very nice lip butter!! i love the scent of this one .it goes on smooth and absorbs very well.no waxy feeling after application.hydrates lips and protects from dryness

August 27, 2016

Although it doesn't compare to Burt's Bee's, Nivea is second best. A little bit goes a long way. The moisture is good, and helps with chapped lips. Not totally in love with the flavor/scent, but the formula is good.

August 24, 2016

Great new product. Bought this at Walmarts. Love the smell of this lip butter. Thought it might be greasy, because it is a Vaseline product, but it is not,leaves your lips soft and smooth. Love the little tin it comes in fits in your purse or gym bag.

July 06, 2016

This is actually my favorite lip product! Although the packaging is not as convenient as the EOS lip balms, this lip butter does a phenomenal job at keeping my lips smooth, especially during the winter when they get REALLY chapped, and the scent is AMAZING.

June 23, 2016

LOVE this lip butter!

The flavor and scent are delicious and it leaves your lips feeling soft and smooth. I use it mostly before bed and a container lasts me months!

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Mask

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    McDonalds Free McCafe Coffee

BesoYT earned the Beauty Guru badge

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    dating