NIVEA Lip Butter - Raspberry Rose Reviews

Ranked #155 out of 784 in Lip Balm

September 19, 2016

Great product! Leaves my lips feeling nice and soft and provides a cute subtle colour. There are also a couple other flavour options which are just as nice and the price is very reasonable.

August 24, 2016

I was given the new Nivea Lip Butter - Raspberry Rose, and I fell in instant love.
It is so creamy yet on it doesn't have a sticky feel at all. It sat in my purse all day in the car and heat and I was pleasantly surprised it didn't melt. Definitely made my lips kissable soft. This is a must try!

August 08, 2016

This smells soooooo fruity and yummy. I love having it on my lips, also it makes them really smooth! It is a light pink color so it looks really nice on, it gives my lips a healthy shine.

March 24, 2016

It has a nice smell and texture. It feels light on the lips but is very moisturizing. It also gives a glossy look to your lips. Definitely, one of my favorite lip products!

March 16, 2016

Where I live we have horrible winters, so my lips every year get amazingly chapped! I started using this daily and would never buy another lip chap again! It even gives an adorable light pink to your lips!! LOVE IT

March 09, 2016

The lipsil is very well applies a small colored layer on your lips very affordable does not stick i recommende it i love Nivea product is the perfect quality

February 18, 2016

I love love love this product! It smells delicious and it keeps my lips nourished throughout the day. After use, my lips are definitely very soft. Best lip balm ever!

February 12, 2016

Tous les soir avant de me coucher j'utilise le beurre pour les lèvres Nivea. Vu que je ne bois pas la nuit, j'en profite pour mettre un baume hydratant afin de réparer mes lèvres sèche pendant la nuit. Je trouve ce baume extrêmement hydratant, soyeux pour les lèvres. Un très belle achat, pas chers pour un beau résultat. Nivea beurre pour les lèvres, un produit a avoir en tout temps sur sa table de chevet.

December 18, 2015

I use this prior to doing my makeup and right before bed I later lots on my lips and I have to sy I am quite surprised at the results. My list are nw smooth amd the lines look to be going away! In the day if you use a little it goes a long way and doesn't give you the frosted lip look. It's smooth amd lightly scented. You don't smell it for long while on your lips which I'd a bonus! Would recommend this all year round to everyone; especially if you have really dry lips.

March 14, 2015

I didn't like this as a chap stick. It was to thick for my liking. Taste was ok.