Nivea Lip Butter
Good

Nivea Lip Butter Reviews

Ranked #155 out of 819 in Lip Balm

November 28, 2016

I definitely would not think this product is meant to tint your lips, because that is not at all it's purpose, so I would personally disregard the review that complains about it not having enough colour. This product is meant to moisturize your lips, and man it does a great job. I get awful eczema on my lips and this is one of 2 or 3 products that helps it at all. On top of that it smells amazing and costs next to nothing. My favourite lip balm by Nivea!

November 20, 2016

I absolutely love the nivea lip butters. They are so moisturizing and worth every penny. They are perfect for the winter time when your lips get chapped.

August 04, 2016

This lip butter is average. It smells amazing but goes on lips very pale, and makes my skin look dull. Dont be fooled by the scent! If they had more shades in this product i wouldn't mind.

July 24, 2016

I have 4 of these gems and they're great! A very creamy lip butter in super cute tins. Some have a hint of colour to them too. Very moisturizing and smell great!