NIVEA Lip Care Lip Effect Q10plus Reviews

Ranked #695 out of 784 in Lip Balm

NIVEA's innovative formula - Q10 PLUS helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and visibly enhance the natural lip volume:Enriched with Coenzyme Q10 and soybean oil which are well-known for their ability to help stimulate the regeneration of skin cells.Offers an excellent base for lipstick and provides a lasting feeling of moisturization.Contains natural

February 13, 2016

Best lip balm I've ever used (and I've used quite a few). It saves my lips from cracking and bleeding during the long Canadian winter months. The quality and price is great.

November 30, 2015

Intensive Q10 formula is suppose to help reduce fine lines and visibly enhance the natural lip volume. I cant judge about the lines as I havent used it long enough, but I love how smooth and moisturizing it is. Great on its own or under the lipstick.

August 12, 2014

I did not like the whitish residue this left on my lips. It needs to be clear.

May 25, 2010

Nivea Lip Effect Q10 has a nice balmy consistency with some shine and gloss. As a lip balm, I found it to be a little too sticky, but it's great as a clear lip gloss because it is very moisturizing and long lasting without feeling too heavy. Although Lip Effect Q10 is meant to prevent feathering lipstick, I found that upon wearing this, the glossy texture actually moved my lipstick (I typically do not experience feathering). I do like the sleek packaging and the slanted applicator which makes carrying around and applying throughout the day convenient.

May 24, 2010

This lip balm is designed to help lips with their own natural plumping and renewal process, help smooth out lines and keep lips hydrated and fresh looking. I love it! I have tried so many lip plumpers and was sick of spending so much money on stuff that worked only temporarily, so I decided to just try and make the best of what I have and get something cheap and simple.

I am a lip balm addict so I thought this would be good to use on a regular basis to keep my lips from chapping and help keep them looking nice. It's nothing miraculous-if you have thin lips it won't give you full plump lips, but it does help smooth out lines and with regular use really makes your lips look pretty and naturally beautiful.

The only con I'd say is there is no SPF in it, so I only use it at night and inside and have to use something else for when I'm outside.

It's simple and cheap and I have one on my nightstand and in my purse at all times:)

June 22, 2007

Nivea's marketing and advertising has really got me suckered into buying their products recently, and even though im left dissapointed after ever purchase, i still go back in hopes of their promises following through. fortunately though, this is the last of my nivea-splurges: Nivea LipCare - Lip Effect. It promises to fill in lines and leave a fully, happier and more desirable lip...not so much. What i got instead was a mouth full of skin moisturizer. Because that is literally what the product is: moisturizer for your elbows. It smells like cream, looks like cream and yeah, taste like skin cream. The only "Lip Effect" i got was the aftermath of wipping this product off. No thanks!

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS