NIVEA Lip Smoothie Cranberry and Raspberry
Good

NIVEA Lip Smoothie Cranberry and Raspberry Reviews

Ranked #286 out of 787 in Lip Balm

December 10, 2015

It leaves my lips soft & smooth with a hint of shimmer. Perfect for everyday use.

June 13, 2015

My favourite lip balm. There is something about the scent of Nivea Lip Smoothie. The combination cran/raspberry is just so yummy-smelling. When I first started buying it, I would actually take it out of my drawer at work and just smell it because it honestly does just smell so good! Got a few odd looks from coworkers, but I was eager to shove it in their faces to let them smell, too! Haha!
Works very well. After continued use, keeps my lips hydrated and smooth. I have fairly full lips and don't like to use lipsticks. Love the shine this adds and just a hint of colour.
Tip: does not taste as good as it smells. Source: boyfriend-tested ;)

May 05, 2015

This product is amazing! I love the flavour and the long lasting hydration!

April 15, 2015

As a Canadian who has to withstand cold, frigid air with harsh winds during the winter, my lips tend to become very dry and crackled. I initially tried this lip balm because I love other nivea products, and this was also on for $2 at a local drug store. It smells delightful, and you don't need to use a lot for it to be effective. It doesn't dry out your lips like most lip balms do, and it gives you kissibly smooth lips! This is honestly the only lip balm, aside from burts and bee's, that I will use. I have it in my purse 24/7.

April 04, 2015

This is the BEST lip balm/ chapstick I've ever tried. It is super moisturizing, smells AMAZING and gives your lips a tint of colour. It is the best lip product I've ever tried. Definitely will continue to buy this.

August 04, 2014

This lip balm is the best!! I got it as part of one of those all girl packs that Shoppers sells around back to school time. I always use lip balm every day and not only is this one effective, it gives your lips a slight tint of colour, and it smells great!! I am obsessed with it and will always buy it!

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml