NIVEA Men Active Care Lip Balm

NIVEA Men Active Care Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 11 in Men's Moisturizer & Lotion

Its formula, with Pro-vitamin B5, cares and protects from dryness without any shine effect.

March 21, 2017

I really liked this product because it was really effective. It left my lips feeling much softer and not chapped. The best part was that it did not leave any shine just as it claimed. I would buy this lip balm again.

March 19, 2017

A delightful formula to perk up too :)

I have tested many types of Lip Balm's and this one is defiantly one of favourites. It's 5 star quality leaves you the need for smooth lips at all times.

Updated On: March 19, 2017

With an effective feel, no more dryness or discomfort.

March 11, 2017

This is an excellent lip balm. I like that there is no discernible fragrance or taste to it, and my lips don't look like I have lip gloss on. It does the job that it's supposed to do which is to keep my lips from drying out. I use this all the time and have never suffered from dry chapped lips during the winter time.

March 02, 2017

Works great at preventing dryness and treating chapped lips, goes on smoothly with no bad taste, would recommend this product . Good value for your dollar .

March 02, 2017

girlfriend got me one a few years ago in my stocking at christmas after i told her my lips were dry. I really liked the product and now she buys me one every year. I like that it soothes my dry lips but you also cant feel it on your lips. it is not sticky and does not leave residue, you also cant see it on your lips so nobody knows you are wearing any. the best lip chap i have tried yet.

February 15, 2017

very moisturizing and works well. Very affordable and convenient to find anywhere too! works on chapped lips , recommend to everyone even women , scent is very nice too

February 15, 2017

Not a fan of nice men's lip balm. It has a not so pleasant smell, it's sticky on the lips and not effective at all. I'll stick to my blister in a jar.

February 14, 2017

The wife bought me this when I was mentioning how sore my lips were after working outside in the extreme cold. It's really helped make them feel better. They aren't dry and sore anymore. And the best part is, I don't have shiny girly lips.

February 14, 2017

This Nivea Lip Blame is really the best. I am a Lip Balm junkie and have never liked another product as much as I love this! Great value, non greasy, no taste, not sticky. It's just right..put it on and let the healing Begin!

February 13, 2017

Well I live in canada so we get really active weather so alot of the time i get chapped or wind burn lips unfortunately, but my wife bought me the Nivea lip balm and I gotta say that this really works great. My lips were healed after using this for a few days.

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's