NIVEA Men Active Care Lip Balm
Good

NIVEA Men Active Care Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 10 in Men's Moisturizer & Lotion

Its formula, with Pro-vitamin B5, cares and protects from dryness without any shine effect.

January 17, 2017

I like this lip balm. My wife purchased this for me. It has a pleasant feel and adds moisture to my lips without feeling greasy. I will purchase again.

January 17, 2017

This Nivea Chapstick is great for summer ,winter,any time of the year it makes your lips sooooo soft even do a guy.i love it and I won't use any other brand of Chapstick.thanks Nivea

January 17, 2017

I use this lip balm everyday especially during extreme cold temperature. It has a nice scent, not too strong but just right, for my taste. Smooth and thin. Recommend this product, for sure.

January 16, 2017

loveee the sent and love the feel on the lip . very manly. not that feminine which i love. my gf uses it also when she has chapped lips. great addition to the gym baf

January 16, 2017

This is my travel lip balm. While it my not be my favourite it travels well (doesnt melt) and it soaks in well. It works great on sun dried lips as well as wind burned. A great addition to anyones travel bag.

January 15, 2017

I have this stuff on me everywhere I go. No one wants chapped lips. These balms don't leave a residue that make you look like you're wearing gloss. It glides on smooth and they last forever. Plus you can get packs of them for dirt cheap so it's worth it.

January 14, 2017

I hasn't used admit of these but I really like this one the best. No scent and glides on well. Doesn't leave lips sticky or pasty just right thickness.

January 13, 2017

My boyfriend got some of this for christmas. We both are confused as to why its marketted to ONLY men, its a lip balm, I mean why? However, it is very nice. Zero scent to it, but it soaks in really well and adds a lot of moisture,

January 13, 2017

Great lip balm. I dont understand why its only for men, but whatever. No scent, so thats a bit odd, but it sure works well. My girlfriend also loves it.

January 13, 2017

This is the best lip balm for men. It doesn't make your lips look like they have anything on them, but really helps them to stay moisturized. You can buy a package of two for five dollars at Shoppers drug mart.

Multi Brands Women's Product Review

2 questions

Low carb...

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Which Product Review did you get into?

amritabhulla earned the Beauty Guru badge