NIVEA Men Active Care Lip Balm
Good

NIVEA Men Active Care Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 8 in Men's Moisturizer & Lotion

Its formula, with Pro-vitamin B5, cares and protects from dryness without any shine effect.

April 25, 2016

These lip balms don't have a scent, so that might be strange and take some getting used to. But this works really well, absorbs pretty fast, and doesn't leave that greasy feeling afterwards. It functions very well as a makeup base for other lip products, and is not as heavy as the other nivea lip balms. I wouldn't recommend this for dry chapped lips, as I am not sure that it has enough moisturizing properties, but for keeping lips moisturized without too much greasiness, and avoiding the pink tax, its great.

March 23, 2016

I always use natural product for my body and this lip balm is all about natural. My husband and I very love this product because it smelling nothing at all and wont color lips.

March 15, 2016

Ladies, this will look a little bit strange, but after trying a lot of lip balm, the Nivea Men active care is, by far, the best lip balm on the market. It's very mosturizing but not greasy like other balms. I highly recommend this for people like me who doesn't want to pay a lot for lip care!