NIVEA Men Sensitive After Shave Balm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 8 in Men's Shaving

February 15, 2017

Fresh light scent. Helps with my redness after shaving like no other product. Its not a sticky feel absorbs fast. I highly recommend this. My wife loves the smell of this

February 11, 2017

I really like that you only have to use very little for it to be effective. There's very little scent and no greasy feel. It absorbs quickly. I'll purchase this product again

February 08, 2017

This works pretty well. I like the scent too it, its not overwhelming when you put it on your face. I also like how soothing it is too the skin. It does make my skin soft after I shave and it calms my skin down after I shave as I have a bit of sensitive skin. It doesn't make me break out when I use it so I will keep buying this product.

January 29, 2017

I use this product as a makeup primer and it works great! Not only is it cheap and widely available, it is a great alternative for people who do not enjoy silicone based primers. It applies to your skin beautifully, and provides moisture to help your makeup last all day. I am currently using my 3rd tub.

The only downside is that it has a slight manly smell...similar to a light cologne. I am so used to it now that I enjoy the smell, but if you are sensitive to scented products this may not be for you.

Highly recommend as a makeup primer!

January 16, 2017

This is the one product that i use ALWAYS. Was given it as a gift one year and always have to have it now. It reduces redness after shaving in a way no other product has.

January 16, 2017

I bought this for my partner and he was not happy I bought him different stuff that he has used for years. I talked him into trying it and both of were very surprised I lived how soft and smooth his face was and the scent was very nice too. When I asked him what he thought about it he said his face felt great and agreed that it was very nice so for xmas I bought him the whole package and he lives it. Men need to take time for their skin to me it's just as important as it is for woman.

January 15, 2017

This product is great for my skin. It has a nice light scent and makes my skin feel soft after a fresh shave. Nivea Products do not irritate my skin. My girl always comments on how nice my skin feels and smells after I apply this balm.

January 13, 2017

I got this as a gift, I was a little apprehensive to use it at first, as I had never used an after shave balm before. Thankfully, it worked very well,

January 13, 2017

My hubby just love this @NIVEA (Men Sensitive After Shave Balm) it helps him because he has very sensitive skin. It soothes, cools and makes his skin feel soft. It is his favorite aftershave. He uses it every morning as part of his grooming routine.

January 13, 2017

This stuff is a huge hit in our house. Not only do I use it for myself, my wife uses it as makeup primer. It makes my skin feel amazing and it worth every penny.