NIVEA Men Sensitive After Shave Balm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 7 in Men's Shaving

January 16, 2017

This is the one product that i use ALWAYS. Was given it as a gift one year and always have to have it now. It reduces redness after shaving in a way no other product has.

January 16, 2017

I bought this for my partner and he was not happy I bought him different stuff that he has used for years. I talked him into trying it and both of were very surprised I lived how soft and smooth his face was and the scent was very nice too. When I asked him what he thought about it he said his face felt great and agreed that it was very nice so for xmas I bought him the whole package and he lives it. Men need to take time for their skin to me it's just as important as it is for woman.

January 15, 2017

This product is great for my skin. It has a nice light scent and makes my skin feel soft after a fresh shave. Nivea Products do not irritate my skin. My girl always comments on how nice my skin feels and smells after I apply this balm.

January 13, 2017

I got this as a gift, I was a little apprehensive to use it at first, as I had never used an after shave balm before. Thankfully, it worked very well,

January 13, 2017

My hubby just love this @NIVEA (Men Sensitive After Shave Balm) it helps him because he has very sensitive skin. It soothes, cools and makes his skin feel soft. It is his favorite aftershave. He uses it every morning as part of his grooming routine.

January 13, 2017

This stuff is a huge hit in our house. Not only do I use it for myself, my wife uses it as makeup primer. It makes my skin feel amazing and it worth every penny.

January 12, 2017

Perfect if you get an inflamed face after shaving. This really does soothe the skin and leaves it a lot softer, I find. My wife really likes the smell of this too, so that's a bonus!

January 12, 2017

I surprisingly enjoyed this. I had never used a shave balm before, but my girlfriend bought this to use as a "foundation primer" and said that I should use it as well so it can actually be used up before it expires. This didn't irritate my face, which is nice, and it felt kind of nice. I'll probably end up buying another bottle of this once it's out, but I feel like it's going to last for a long time.

January 12, 2017

Mon copain aime beaucoup cette lotion après rasage . Petit prix et bonne efficacité du produit. Agréable sur la peau selon lui et non gras dans le visage . Je recommande.

January 12, 2017

This stuff is magic!!! After using this for my first time I fell in love. No other product has ever made my face feel as smooth as this stuff. It also smells amazing!! Girls will be chasing all the boys with this stuff.