NIVEA Men Sensitive After Shave Balm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 4 in Men's Shaving

July 06, 2016

so this is a bit pricey but I recently started using it under my makeup as a primer and I notice my makeup looks better and stays on longer. It is very light and has no sent to it and hydrates the skin. I love this

June 22, 2016

I have very sensitive skin and I get razor rash quite easily, but since I've been using Nivea for Men I've noticed that my skin is softer than ever and I no longer get bumps everywhere! I love the smell. I would definitely purchase it again :)

April 06, 2016

More than after shave balm but also a good primer for your makeup! This after shave balm is worth the hype. It makes my makeup last all day. It has a fresh manly smell which I don't mind. I bought this and both me and my man use it. He used to be not so good at putting after shave product on but with this, he uses it every time he shaves ;)

April 06, 2016

Okay so yes this is a MEN'S product, but I think this should be in every woman's makeup arsenal!! It is amazing used under foundation as a primer, because it has a high glycerine content, it really makes makeup stick to the skin and prolong foundation, it also makes your skin feel super smooth. It has a light men's fragrance, but on me it disappears quickly!

April 06, 2016

This is my favorite to use as a makeup primer. I hear about it over youtube several times how amazing it works and so I decided to try it and now im hooked The bottle lasts forever, the lotion is super light on the face, the scent is very strong when you first put it on but it goes away rather quickly. And i love how my makeup looks when using it,

April 01, 2016

For men this product is great! Does what it should. However, like everyone else I tried it for myself as a makeup primer... and I hated it. It did not make my makeup last all day like my actual primers do. I'm glad it works for some people, but I'll be sticking to my makeup primer :) Like I said though.. for guys I know its great cause this is all my brother would use and he is super picky!

March 31, 2016

After watching several beauty guru's rave about the NIVEA Men's Post Shave Balm, I decided to try it for myself. I cannot stress enough how AMAZING this product is! I cleanse my entire face first, and follow with a good moisturizer, and then use the NIVEA Post Shave Balm - my makeup lasts ALL day! This is hands down, my new favorite primer. I would definitely recommend it to those who may have oily to combination, or dry skin.

March 26, 2016

Honnêtement j'adore ce produit.Je l'utilise comme base avant d'appliquer mon maquillage sur mon visage et ça donne un effet super.Un peu collant au début alors c'est parfait pour bien faire tenir le maquillage,et l'odeur est minime et ça sent très bon,je le recommande!

March 25, 2016

Honnêtement ,c'est un de mes produits préférés à vie,c'est une excellente base avant d'appliquer mon maquillage dans mon visage,un peu collant mais sans trop,juste assez pour que le maquillage tiennent et s'applique bien.Il y a une petite odeu ' masculine ' mais vraiment rien de gros.Le prix est super abordable pour la qualité,honnêtement vous devriez tous l'essayer!!

March 24, 2016

So originally bought this for hubby to use after a shaving and helped it BUT I recently came across a tutorial on YouTube talking about using it as a makeup primer?! I thought that sounded completely insane but I decided to give it a shot anyway. I was very surprised. It absorbs well and feels great on my skin. Has no scent and actually worked quite well as a primer to my great surprise. Haha! I will use it again in the future as a primer.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for