NIVEA Men Sensitive After Shave Balm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 9 in Men's Shaving

March 21, 2017

I love this stuff! I use it as a primer and it makes my makeup stick like glue! The manly scent doesn't last long so you won't have to worry about smelling like a man!

March 21, 2017

I like this product but it's a bit pricey for what you get. I wish the bottle was not glass because it takes just one fall and it can break on you. I wish there was more product in it, or that they sold a larger version. It does still have some kind of fragrance to it, even though it's for sensitive skin. It does do the job though, I will likely rebuy it.

March 21, 2017

Been using this for years. Best one on the market. Does the job without it burning. Easy to use and travel with. Glides on smoothly. definitely recommend

March 19, 2017

The best aftershave I have ever used! This Nivea Balm is great for those with sensitive skin or not. It leaves your face with A great scent , A tight feel, and feeling smooth for hours.

March 03, 2017

okay so story time!!!
    I bought this product for my fiance. he has chronic psoriasis and very sensitive skin. as an after shave balm it was amazing he said it helped with his redness and irritation after shaving without causing any breakouts or making him smell like he just bathed in "MAN SCENT" like most of his other after shaves... so 10/10 for that.

Then i saw this cute article (not sure where) about how it was a great primer so of course i had to try. I have very oily skin however i find that this balm works better as a primer then the 50$ ones i buy at sephora... keeps everything in place all day i find almost no wear down or shifting.

so to conclude 10/10 for men after shave balm also 10/10 for make up primer.. loving that this is so multi-purposeful also really inexpensive and you get a lot for your money.

March 01, 2017

I have not found an aftershave as good as this one! It has a light scent, moisturizes really well, but doesn't feel heavy on my skin. It also absorbs quickly.

February 15, 2017

Fresh light scent. Helps with my redness after shaving like no other product. Its not a sticky feel absorbs fast. I highly recommend this. My wife loves the smell of this

February 11, 2017

I really like that you only have to use very little for it to be effective. There's very little scent and no greasy feel. It absorbs quickly. I'll purchase this product again

February 08, 2017

This works pretty well. I like the scent too it, its not overwhelming when you put it on your face. I also like how soothing it is too the skin. It does make my skin soft after I shave and it calms my skin down after I shave as I have a bit of sensitive skin. It doesn't make me break out when I use it so I will keep buying this product.

January 29, 2017

I use this product as a makeup primer and it works great! Not only is it cheap and widely available, it is a great alternative for people who do not enjoy silicone based primers. It applies to your skin beautifully, and provides moisture to help your makeup last all day. I am currently using my 3rd tub.

The only downside is that it has a slight manly smell...similar to a light cologne. I am so used to it now that I enjoy the smell, but if you are sensitive to scented products this may not be for you.

Highly recommend as a makeup primer!