NIVEA Moisturizing Day Cream SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

• Provides intensive moisture
• Gives skin a refreshed feeling thanks to its light formula
• Leaves skin looking healthy and beautiful

How to use:
• Apply on cleansed and toned face by gently massaging in small circular motions.

Warning: Avoid direct contact with eyes

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

December 02, 2016

I am so happy I was finally able to. It some of this, I found it at Big Lots on a great discount, not that it is very expensive to begin with but it's still nice to get a deal. I love the texture and added sunscreen. This is very moisturizing and it wears well under makeup. I. Ever knew how much I would love this cream and regret that I did. It buy more while they were on sale

November 10, 2016

Love that this combines moisturizer with sunscreen! Only one product to use in the morning. Doesn't leave skin feeling greasy and protects against dry skin all day.

August 10, 2016

Je ne recommande pas ce produit pour les personnes ayant une peau normale à grasse. Elle n'a pas fonctionné sur la mienne et elle m'a donné quelques boutons! J'aime bien les produit nivea et ce n'est pas ce que j'espérais!

April 02, 2016

I picked this up through a points promotion as was glad I did. The Nivea Moisturizing Day Cream is light and absorbed quickly. I found I didn't need a lot to cover my face and it felt light and fresh. I liked the subtle scent and made my skin look healthy. It is a great product!

March 31, 2016

This product is awesome! I find it to be non-greasy and very effective in giving my thirsty skin a much needed "drink". Makes my skin feel soft and refreshed.

March 30, 2016

Nivea's moisturizing day cream is very effective, but on my skin, I felt like it was a bit too heavy. I suppose I am used to lighter moisturizers. Nonetheless, Nivea offers a strong and full-bodied lotion that is great on very dry surfaces. I would highly recommend it for that soothing feeling over super dry skin.

March 29, 2016

Nivea has been in my life ever since I was a baby, my mom would always carry a tin Nivea cream tin her purse, and I'm so happy I am able to trust such company and continue using their products all this time. This moisturiser is great and does it's job at keeping the face moisturized and fresh. Once the cream has settled I go ahead and start my makeup routine. It works fine and there's no negative reactions.
I would definitely recommend it.

March 29, 2016

this Nivea product works well, my skin is smooth after using this, with SPF 15 great for office ladies who would like skin smooth and nice. Very good product, would def recommend it

March 29, 2016

I like the moisturizing cream for the day. I use it under my makeup, I do not find it greasy at all. it is a good product and I definitely recommend this.

March 29, 2016

Love this moisturizing day cream. I have sensitive skin and I have not had any reaction to this at all. It is not a heavy cream and it doesn't feel greasy or caked on.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?