NIVEA Nourishing Body Milk Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

• For dry to very dry skin
• Intensively nourishes to reduce the rough feeling of dry skin
• The formula, with Almond Oil, provides deep & long-lasting moisture for 24h

How to use:
• Massage all over your body at least once a day, in gentle, circular motions.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

August 24, 2016

I have been use this Nivea for two months and I really liked the results, it meets what promises, keeps my skin hidrated for 24 hours and is very practical to use, because you do not have to get out of shower to use your cream.

August 06, 2016

I have been using Nivea since I was a little girl and I just love it. I have very sensitive skin that tends toward dryness in the past few years, but this product never irritates and always leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. And the fragrance is so soothing! Love it!

May 19, 2016

I purchased this product because my skin was very dry, and it seemed like it would work. So far so good, I would definitely repurchase! Not saying it's the best cream but it's definitely the best one i've tried from the drug store!

April 28, 2016

It's a beautiful texture, smells great but for my skin needs it's not rich enough, I have very dry skin. I would only be using it in the warmer months for a lighter moisture.

April 28, 2016

I tried the Nivea Nourishing Body Milk & it will definitely be my go to everyday body lotion! It's non greasy, has a good scent & left my skin feeling soft & moisturized all day long! Great Product!

April 28, 2016

The only cream I will buy, yes it is kind of expensive but my skin just loves it!! I only use a little and it last a long time! You need to try this! Go get some!

April 27, 2016

I love how much this body lotion moisturizes my skin. It keeps my skin nice and soft for so long and I love the very soft smell. The pump is very convenient too.

April 25, 2016

Oooo...so silky smooth...love this sooo much...new fav lotion. I am def going to be buying this in the near future...what an awesome product. A must buy for everyone :)

April 25, 2016

I use it at night since I prefer not to feel it on my skin during the day. It's a little greasy. I love the fragrance and it surely does moisturise well.

April 25, 2016

It is a bit over priced. I love the smell and how easily I can apply it after my shower. But, I have to wait till it dries up on my skin before I can put on my clothes. I am nervous that the lotion stains will get on my dark colors.