NIVEA Protect & Care Anti-perspirant/Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Effective yet gentle protection with the caring ingredients and unique scent of NIVEA® Creme. Delicate underarm skin deserves NIVEA® care. The mild, non-irritating formula leaves skin feeling soft and dry, never sticky. And the unique scent ensures a fresh, clean feeling all day long. Apply evenly and allow to dry completely before getting dressed. Do not apply on irritated or damaged skin.

November 28, 2016

I liked the Nivea Anti-perspirant Protect & Care. I found it to work well. I saw it on sale so I purchased it on discount but otherwise find it to be a bit more expensive than other brands. I like the subtle scent and found that it lasts all day. I am not sure if I would say it lasts 48 hours but it definitely works well.

November 09, 2016

I received this as a sample from Chick Advisor, and have to say I really liked it! It smells great, but not over powering or 'perfumy', it goes on light and smooth and makes my underarms feel like velvet. I will definitely be buying this one in the future.

October 28, 2016

I have used Nivea products before and they work really well i would use it again the price is also good the only thing i have not tried is the lip balm.

October 28, 2016

I loved the Nivea protect & care deodorant, and the scent!! I love the scent of Nivea products :)
This deodorant worked well, and it was long lasting. I think I found a new deodorant!!

I received this product free to try from Chickadvisor :)

October 25, 2016

I love the Nivea Protect & Care Antiperspirant/Deodorant. It leaves me feeling clean and refreshed. It makes my armpits feel so soft, yet not greasy. I would recommend this to anyone.

October 21, 2016

Fonctionne super bien pour les odeurs sous mes aisselles. Bonne odeur, hydratant ,pas collant sous les bras. Une bonne marque et un bon produit que je recommande.

October 19, 2016

I was not a fan of this product. I found that it caked on and lumped once applied. I wasn't a fan of the scent personally but others may enjoy it.

October 19, 2016

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

Smells great and keep me feeling fresh after a tough workout, not to mention a nerve-wracking first date.

October 18, 2016

I have not used a deodorant like Nivea for some time.
- no marks on my clothing is wonderful
- glides on and with ease
- feel clean all day, even after a work-out

October 18, 2016

Love this deodorant. Keeps you dry all day, does not leave any white marks on your clothes, not sticky. Very effective product. It has a nice gentle scent, will definitely purchase this product and recommend to family and friends. Love these try before you buy from #ChickAdvisor #gotitfree #NIVEAMustHaves!