NIVEA Pure & Natural Day Cream

NIVEA Pure & Natural Day Cream Reviews

Ranked #621 out of 1146 in Facial Lotions & Creams

August 11, 2016

I sometimes hunt high & low for a daily moisturizer that makes my skin feel soft & takes away the tightness but doesn't cause issues for my sensitive skin - this one hits all the high notes. I use it in the evenings (since I find most night creams too heavy) and go to bed feeling dewy & soft. The slight to no scent is awesome too. Although it seems a bit pricy, I find it is frequently on sale so I have been able to purchase it at a more average price. I totally recommend this product to my friends and family all the time.

May 04, 2016

Great moisturizer, especially for dry skin. You can instantly feel it's hydrating effects! However, it doesn't make your face shiny or greasy. It costs about $11 which is expensive compared to other moisturizers, but it's definitely worth it! My skin feels healthy and smooth after applying, and it doesn't get red and blotchy, like with other products that I've used. I also love that it's made with natural ingredients like algae and argan oil! Definitely recommend this!

March 03, 2016

I was super excited to buy this. It looked really effective and it was natural. WELL it moisturized okay. but I found that whatever water or moisturizing ingredients were in there sat on top of my face and made me look sweaty all the time.

February 25, 2016

i like this as an everyday use cream for my sensitive skin no strong perfumes makes skin, soft supple, and smooth. I like that it hydrates all day very long lasting effects I don't feel the need to add a night cream I use it at night before bed last all night and day. It bests suit a dryer skin if you have oily skin I would not recommend it.

March 15, 2015

This moisturizer works very well and is excellent for sensitive skin. Leaves your skin silky soft.

January 07, 2014

I really love this Nivea cream. I find unlike some other creams I have tried that it really absorbs into my skin. I love the fresh scent and find that my face has been feeling smoother. It isn't too heavy and I sometimes put it on at night before bed.
    It contains argan oil and aloe.
    It isn't cheap but not super pricey either - under $15. The jar that is comes in makes it seem more posh as well which I like.
    Overall I would rate this as a top choice for me and think I will be sticking with this cream.