NIVEA Pure & Natural Mint & Minerals Lip Care Reviews

Ranked #560 out of 787 in Lip Balm

NIVEA Pure & Natural  Mint & Minerals Lip Care is inspired by nature to provide a refreshing feeling with a soft tingle. The highly effective solution is enriched with certified Organic Shea Butter and natural Jojoba Oil that care for your lips and prevents them from losing moisture, leaving them soft and smooth. For more information, visit www.nivea.ca.

July 19, 2016

Les lipblam de chez Nivea sont excellent. Ils hydrates énormément et laisse les lèvres douces et soyeuses tout en étant fraîche. Il est mon lipbalm favorits l'hiver et ça ne changera jamais.

July 19, 2016

Love this lip balm, I was in the market for a new mint lip balm and gave this one a try. I haven't purchased any other type of lip balm since. I also carry it with me, and it lasts a long time. The cooling effect isn't annoying, like some other lip balms I tried.

May 30, 2016

This is the best lip balm I have ever used and continue to use. The mint flavor is very refreshing and I love the slight green tint to the packaging and lip balm. Def. would repurchase over and over..been using it for years.

January 05, 2015

very smooth going on, not waxy , helps cure the dry lips fast

September 20, 2014

Smells like mint, hydrates lips well and goes on clear. Would definitely repurchase.

August 16, 2014

I had to put several layers of lip balm. I did not feel it moisturize my lips. I had dry mouth because of lip balm. I no longer use it.

June 17, 2014

So refreshing and moisturizing. However, the moisture doesn't seem to last that long during the day, but when used at night, its a great product. I feel like there are probably better products out there for the same amount of money. I still really liked it. I just probably would not repurchase.

June 28, 2013

I love this product! It does an amazing job at keeping my lips moisturized. It's stay power isn't that great, but I love applying it so I don't mind. The 'taste' and smell are great, and there is also a little tingle so you know it's working! I'd absolutely recommend this!

March 20, 2013

I've been purchasing so many lip balms over the winter suffering with dry chapped lips more then usual this year.My usual lip balm is Burt's Bees but I needed a more softer lip balm as the Burt's Bees I felt like I was dragging across my sore lips.

I got this Nivea mint and minerals at shoppers on sale for $1.99.I love it!It is so soft and just glides so smoothly over my lips.The mint is very subtle not as strong as Burt's Bees but the texture is so much nicer.Nivea has a huge line of lip balms and with how responsibly priced they are I will defiantly try the rest.

October 09, 2012

I rushed in to a drug store and bought this on a whim, during a particularly dry week. I only picked it up because it was on sale, but regular price is also reasonable. Seriously - best ever for dried/chapped lips. Within a day or two I noticed a massive difference, and I have been using it religiously ever since. Goes on smoothly, is clear, long-lasting and doesn't leave you with a heavy feeling on your lips. Plus, the mint is nice!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags