NIVEA Purifying Toner with Ocean Algae & Hydra IQ Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 208 in Toner

September 24, 2016

I love this toner! It works great, it's a great price and it has a great smell! I have oily, acne prone, sensitive skin. It helps calm the oiliness, it doesn't tingle or burn when applied and helps clear up some blemishes! This is definitely my go to toner.

June 07, 2016

on the bottle, its written it reduces excess sebum to prevent shine,tones and purifies skin to remove oil.i used this product for 3 weeks, the smell is great, it moisturizes my skin but didnt meet my expectations.my skin was still breaking out,and not clear. but it does not mean it can not work for you, it depends. people have different skins but for me it didnt work.

March 29, 2016

I live by Nivea! There products are great. Prices are not bad either. And they are effective!! I use the toner every night to remove the dirt and make up from my skin. I love the tingle it shows me that it's working. It doesn't make my fave dry or feel tight!

February 17, 2016

This was the first toner I ever used and its still one of my favs because of the fact that it held up to the claim that is can reduce shine, this is a refreshing toner that smells really fresh (which I love) it also doesn't irritate my skin which is awesome !

January 26, 2016

I have combination to oily skin which means that excess oil builds on my skin mainly in my T-zone but not on my cheeks and upper forehead. I enjoy the fresh and clean feeling of this toner; it does not sting my skin and helps to reduce oil production throughout my busy day. I always apply the NIVEA Mattifying Day Care facial cream afterwards which helps reduce shine as well. Great price for a good quality product!

July 17, 2015

This is the perfect product to use before applying makeup in the morning. It leaves your skin feeling like a blank canvass ready for the application of makeup. It also removes the impurities often left behind by face wash and even make up removers.

May 26, 2015

I recently went out of my comfort zone to try this Nivea purifying toner as something different. I use it after my shower and before bed. I've been using it for over a month now and it basically did nothing for me. It felt great on my skin and I didn't have any reaction but it made no difference.

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk