NIVEA Q10 Cellulite Gel

NIVEA Q10 Cellulite Gel Reviews

Ranked #473 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

August 21, 2016

I've used this item off and on. I find that it really makes your skin feel soft, as for the firming aspect of it, I haven't used it long enough to know yet whether it works or not. It has made my cellulite look better. I am hopeful though with the firming aspect. I do find that this product has a very overwhelming scent, and its not pleasant in my opinion. Price point is on par with other moisturizers. I will continue to use it and will most likely repurchase.

July 15, 2016

I cannot rave about this product enough i love this stuff for my legs thighs, butt and stomach the gel is cooling and fast drying and doesn't become sticky i have noticed a change of less cellulite in a month or less it has a very fresh scent that is not over barring i noticed the tighing of my skin in less than two weeks

June 11, 2016

This product is great and very effective. I started to see results after only a few days when they advertise 2 weeks. The only downside is that if you forget for a few days, the effects stop quickly.

March 28, 2016

I use this cellulite gel religiously. At this point, I'm afraid to stop using it and see what happens to my cellulite. I did not notice any crazy dramatic improvements, but my cellulite seemed to stop spreading, and does seem to be a little less noticeable.

March 04, 2016

I have just started using it so i cant say anything about its effectiveness. i have never brought a cream like this before, but i have heard a lot of good reviews.

February 13, 2016

I absolutely love this product. I use it daily and love how it makes my skin feel and look with consistent application, followed by diet and exercise my cellulite appearance has improved greatly by adding this into my daily regimen.

October 23, 2014

Not too bad of a product. I do exercise regularly and hoped to see a bigger help after losing a lot of weight with firming. Saw some but aftert he bottle almost being done - not much more. :(

June 07, 2014

I have been using this product for 2 weeks now and have noticed a slight difference in the appearance of cellulite on my thighs. This is also in conjunction with diet and exercise. I use it once daily after my shower. It absorbs easily and the smell isn't overpowering. It leaves your skin feeling smooth afterwards.

May 19, 2014

I love Nivea products and found this one recently. Like most women, I battle with cellulite -- easpecially in those thighs --right ladies?? This product has Q10 and says it works with your skin to improve it's appearance - I primarily use this just on my trouble spots and have been using the product for about 2 weeks. I cannot say that I have seen a huge difference in that time frame. The product costs around $10 for 200ml. It is for all skin types. I use it twice a day. It does leave the skin feeling nice and hydrated. I will continue using this product and see if there is any effect on the appearance of the cellulite after more applications.