NIVEA Q10plus Anti-Age Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 290 in Hand Lotions & Creams

• Visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles with regular use
• Leaves hands feeling smooth

For more information, please visit NIVEA

June 27, 2016

I am a big fan of almost all the Nivea products. They all seem to work well and they are a nice quality. It also seems as though the company keeps up on new and modern times.

April 24, 2016

I really like this hand cream, I use it multiple times throughout the day. My hands are constantly in and out of water and doing lots of yard work so they get very dry and in rough shape. This cream really helps put moisture back in them and makes my skin feel soft and firmer. I don't mind the smell, would like it if they would update the fragrances to coconut or fruity aromas but that doesn't deter me from buying it on a regular basis.

April 16, 2016

Facile à appliquer, laisse une belle sensation d'hydratation durant un bon moment, odeur légère et agréable, non huileuse laisse l'impression d'avoir un gant d'hydratation

March 19, 2016

Really like this product,, it moisturizes so well, and really left my hands feeling so soft and smooth, but didn't leave a greasy feeling or oil marks on whatever I needed to pick up after applying. Also helped a lot with the cracks I get during the cold months

March 18, 2016

My hands are usually red, itchy, and flaking skin through the winter. When I started using this hand cream, my hands really improved this winter and stayed soft.

March 17, 2016

Great hand lotion to put on before bed especially. The consistency is not too thick or thin but it makes your hands feel like heaven. I put this on every night before bed and wake up with such soft hands and I have noticed a difference in how smooth and healthy they look too. Definitely worth a try if you like hand creams

March 17, 2016

I work in the health care field which requires me to wash my hands often, so my hand end up being dry and chapped. This hand cream works! My hands are softer and smoother. I just need to remember to be consistent using it...lol...But seriously it worked for me and has a nice scent.

March 17, 2016

This product works great! I love NIVEA brand products and this one does not disappoint! It smells awesome and it works amazing on dry hands, especially from the winter. Two thumbs up for this product!

March 17, 2016

Great for dry hands. Melts into your hand without leaving it feeling sticky. Small enough to throw in your purse or travel bag. Definitely a must have

March 16, 2016

I love the smell of nivea! and this product as well did not let me down. I have dry hands year round but even worse in the winter. Moisturizes, lovely fragrance, quick absorbing and products hands and my nails enjoyed it as well.