NIVEA Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle CC Tinted Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 59 in CC Creams

• Provides sheer coverage to correct the look of skin imperfections
• Instantly reveals a more even complexion blending perfectly with your natural skin tone
• Effectively fights the look of wrinkles

How to use:
• Use every morning after cleansing your face. Apply by gently massaging into the skin. Avoid eye area.
For more information, please visit NIVEA.

December 06, 2016

i found this at winners and decided to try it out after seeing it on top ones of 2016, i don't find it overly moisturizing, but it does feel nice on the skin, doesn't always perform what i need it to do on my skin, usually just mix it with my foundation

March 18, 2016

The NIVEA Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle CC Tinted Moisturizer is a great light coverage product for when I just want to put a little make up on to even out skin tone but not look made up.

March 18, 2016

This product is perfect for those days where u don't want to wear heavy make up. Gives a light but noticeable coverage and makes your skin super soft.

March 17, 2016

This is a great CC cream for days when you want a little bit of coverage which this is super light coverage, but still have moisture on your skin. This cc cream is very light and refreshing yet you know its working on your wrinkles. i love wearing this on days that I dont want makeup on but still want a even skin tone. Even when i take this off at night my face still feels amazing and soft and moisturized. Definitely worth a try,

March 17, 2016

A great cream with a nice light coverage for those days you don't feel like wearing heavy make up! Makes my skin feel very soft and smooth and a noticeable difference after only a few uses!

March 17, 2016

This product is fantastic! It's light, I doesn't block my pores at all. It looks so natural. I recommend this for anyone who likes light wear foundation.

March 16, 2016

LOVE this CC cream!! It gives me the perfect amount of moisture without being too greasy and leaves my skin perfect for makeup application.

I love that it has anti aging ingredients and that not only tones my skin,but also evens out my skin tone to give me a flawless finish without looking to made up.

Its my perfect go to makeup on my "no makeup" days.!!

March 16, 2016

Love this product! It feels nice and moisturizesing and the skin. It kept my skin hydrated all day long, till the end of the day when I took my make up off. I also enjoyed the amount of coverage it has. It's very sheer which I like, but it covered up any imperfections that are on my skin. I will probably repurchase this product. It was great and I really liked using it.

March 16, 2016

This product is fantastic! It's so light, I don't worry about it blocking my pores at all. It evens my face, and looks so natural. I recommend this for anyone who isn't a fan of the thickness of foundation.

March 16, 2016

I love the fact that it is a lightly tinted moisturizer CC cream - I don't like wearing heavy makeup without added benefits. It is light and suits my sensitive skin.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!