NIVEA Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Cleansing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

• The skin is effectively cleansed and purified by removing make-up
• For a smoother and even skin appearance

How to use:
• Apply with fingertips and gently massage into the skin. Remove surplus with cotton pad or rinse off with lukewarm water.
For more information, please visit NIVEA.

April 27, 2016

Love this cleansing lotion. Leaves a mild soothing scent and also leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. This lotion can be used before applying makeup for day or before bedtime.

April 27, 2016

I love that this product is not greasy. I used it on my face and on my hands and it made a slight difference. It smoothed out most of the wrinkles on my hands and face but it does take time to work. It is a product that works over a period of time.

April 26, 2016

This cleansing lotion is amazing and very effective.Cleans every trace of make up off and everyday dirt without irritating my skin & a little goes a long way, so the bottle lasts long.

April 26, 2016

I've been using this Nivea Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Cleansing Lotion for about 2 weeks now religiously. I love the feeling of how soft my face feels after using it. I almost don't need moisturizer after. That's how effective this product is! It is definitely my go-to cleansing lotion from now on!

I LOVE Nivea products!!!

April 26, 2016

I have so many different Cleansing lotions, scrubs, oils and cleansing bars. This cleanser made @NIVEA (Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Cleansing Lotion) works better or just as well as some of the high priced facial cleansers I have tried and purchased. Not only does it remove all your makeup, but it also contains #Q10plus to help fight anti-aging, it moisturizes and leaves your skin so soft and beautiful. I highly recommend this product or any of @NiveaCanada #Q10plus skincare line. Much more affordable and they work so well.

1.5/5

April 26, 2016

I'm not sure the anti-wrinkle ingredients are doing any effect..,,I actually have my doubts about this. It cleans well, but the milky cleanser feels a bit greasy. It leaves a layer of film on top of the skin, and I don't like it. It doesn't feel really clean. I don't think I will repurchase this again

April 26, 2016

I found the product amazing it left my skin feeling soft and silky smooth without leaving a greasy feeling like other products do.... worth every penny

April 26, 2016

This Anit-Wrinkle Cleansing Lotion is my new favourite! It leaves my face feeling fresh, smooth, and tightened. I believe that in long term I will notice even more results!

April 26, 2016

Je trouve que la crème est très épaisse à l'application sur le visage et laisse un texture légèrement collante,mais somme toute,sa peu être différent pour chaque visage,moi j'ai une peau mince et au pore de peau très fermé pour ainsi dire inexistant,donc pour moi sa ne fonctionne pas.

April 26, 2016

While this lotion works really well for cleansing I am not sure about the anti-wrinkle. All Q10 Nivea products are great however the price is not worth it.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted