NIVEA Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Night Care Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

• Visibly reduces the look of wrinkles and rejuvenates skin's appearance
• The formula provides intensive moisture throughout the night – when it is receptive for moisture-intake

How to use:
• Use daily ideally after cleansing with NIVEA Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Cleansing Lotion. Apply by gently massaging into the skin, avoiding the eye area.
For more information, please visit NIVEA.

November 04, 2016

Petit prix et vraiment riche comme crème. Crème de nuit hydratante pour la peau. Mon visage est doux et lisse lors du réveil. Bonne odeur. J'aime beaucoup la marque Nivea.

November 04, 2016

I absolutely love this formula. It is so soothing and really helps the dry spots on my face. I feel that it really leaves my skin soft and subtle. I really enjoy the feeling of the formula on my face. In the morning my skin looks really amazing and revived. I’m really happy that this night cream has anti-wrinkle properties which helps reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles. It rejuvenates my skin’s appearance and really moisturizes my skin. This night care really helps my skin look and feel smooth and hydrated. Did I mention that I love the texture? It is so smooth, creamy and rich and yet it doesn’t feel heavy. I also love the scent. It feels truly amazing to put the Q10plus Night Care on the face and soothing.

July 03, 2016

I am so happy my skin did not react poorly or breakout. I felt the moisture. I put this on before I go to bed and wake up feeling soft and lovely. Wrinkles- that's a toss up. Sometimes I swear I look more blurred and perfect, other times I wonder if I'm tricking myself because I want it to work. Buy it anyway because it feels nice on the skin without being too heavy.

July 03, 2016

I really like this NIVEA Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Night Care and use it nightly. My skin is mature and very dry in certain areas and this provides a good moisture base. It doesn't go on too heavy, which I like as I hate really heavy creams. I wake up and my face is soft and the dry patches are gone. I use this on and off all year, mostly in the fall and winter months when I really need a night time moisturizer. Top quality.

April 25, 2016

Thus skin makes your skin really nice and soft. The smell is very light . It makes my skin hydrated all night long. I have sensative skin and it didn't bother my skin.

March 29, 2016

I love the feeling of thus cream! It's light and non greesy. Keeps my skin feeling hydrated. I use it every night for past 4 weeks and I can honestly say it has help keep the sign of wrinkles with extra hydration for my skin. I defiantly recommend this cream to everyone who is looking to keep there fine lines away.

March 24, 2016

It is one of the best night creams that I have used. I have been using it for 10 years now and I do believe that it has slowed down the inevitable appearance of my wrinkles. It also has a faint and pleasant fragrance. I greatly recommend it!

March 19, 2016

makes my skin feel soft and I feel like it adds a glow, I would reccomend it!!! The price is a good value and it would be a great addition to any girls beauty reggimand.

March 18, 2016

The scent is as expected from using Nivea products since I was young. The Q10 Night Cream is a little heavy but really does moisturize my skin quite well. I like how my skin feels after using it . .I used it during a recent 6 hour flight as my skin is always very dehydrated on a flight of that length. I'm not sure I will continue using it in the summer .I think it might be too heavy so I might use the day cream for both day and night. One thing that I am not very pleased with is the packaging. Why put small folded pieces of cardboard on the bottom of the box for the jar to sit on. then show a picture of the actual size on the side of the packaging????? The size of the jar is marked on the out side of the box 50ml.I feel that Nivea might be trying to make people think that the jar is bigger than it really is.

March 18, 2016

I like using this product. It does not block my pores and it does not leave my skin feeling sticky or over greasey. My skin feels smooth and radiant.

I definitely recommend this product.