NIVEA Q10plus Firming Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

Over time, skin can lose firmness and elasticity. This advanced formula, enriched with Q10, Creatine and L-Carnitine leaves your skin feeling more elastic.

For more information, please visit NIVEA

July 15, 2016

I buy this body lotion all the time from Shoppers. It's really puts a strong silky smooth moisture on my whole body. It's for dry skin and my legs and arms need it, including the firming Q10 which adds more firmer feeling.

June 12, 2016

I remember buying this for my thighs thinking it might actually work and zap away cellulite but it didn't. After applying it twice a day for weeks, I could see that nothing had changed and there was no firming or even skin tightening effects at all. So I found it to be just a moisturizing lotion in it's effectiveness. And I didn't like the scent at all, like a bad hotel freebie lotion. It doesn't smell like flowers, or fruit, or "clean". So for the money it is I didn't get anything from it.

June 12, 2016

I find this is the only lotion that moisturizes and make my skin feel soft and glowing at the same time. It soaks into the skin nicely and doesn't leave a greasy residue.

June 09, 2016

Just started using this about 2 weeks ago. I only use it on my legs and I apply it everyday, usually just after I get out of the shower. It makes my legs feel very smooth, I've noticed my legs look a little firmer so far. My mom is also using this cream and she loves it as well.

May 01, 2016

Not a fan of this stuff. Makes my skin itchy and doesn't make my skin feel "firmer" like it claims it does. I won't be purchasing this stuff again. I'm usually a fan of Nivea lotion but not this one!

April 27, 2016

Just starting using this lotion. So far the scent is very fresh and clean but the consistency is a little lighter than I would normal use. I would have preferred this lotion to be a bit thicker, however a week into it I am for sure noticing smoother and moisturized skin.

April 25, 2016

The smell is too fragrant to use daily, especially if you work somewhere there are people with sensitivities. overall I did not notice a difference using this lotion compared to my regular brand. The results definatly do not coincide with the price range

April 22, 2016

Leaves your skin hydrated and not greasy and I find it keeps your skin from dying out throughout the day .. The price is very reasonable for such a great product .

April 14, 2016

I have used this lotion for a long time. I keep a bottle of it on the counter in the bathroom at all times and faithfully apply after washing my hands every time. It does a good job of moisturizing my skin and I do believe it has helped with firming my skin. The smell is nothing special but it's certainly not offensive.

March 29, 2016

I cannot find the body milk version for very dry skin. I tried the one geared towards dry skin and it was thin and watery wig little to no moisturizing effect. The smell is pleasant, but the product is ineffective.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml