NIVEA Q10plus Firming Body Milk Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

Over time, skin can lose firmness and elasticity. This powerful formula, enriched with Q10, intensively nourishes and firms the skin through moisturization:
• Noticeably improves the feeling of skin firmness within 2 weeks
• Instantly leaves your skin feeling more elastic
• Intensively nourishes the skin and protects it from drying out

How to use:
• Massage all over your body at least once a day, in gentle, circular motions.
For more information, please visit NIVEA.

September 24, 2016

From drugstore body lotions, Nivea is my favourite. This makes my skin soft however I do not feel like it "firmed" any part of my skin. Don't expect any miracles from this.

August 11, 2016

I bought this product to focus on my thighs and stomach. I love the way it makes my skin feel, so soft and a few weeks of using it, I can see results. It has a nice scent to it, it isn't powerful like some lotions. For sure my go to product.

May 09, 2016

It is the second time to buy this body milk and I love it.
Initially it was to stomach. But the rest of the body followed.
Fabulous for the belly that carried children.

April 24, 2016

i tried this body milk and thought it was absolutely amazing. it left my skin super silky and soft! i wanted to keep putting it all over my body! nivea never fails to impress me! love this product!!

April 21, 2016

I am a huge fan of Nivea products... they are the only brand that doesn't really irritate my skin. This moisturizer has really great moisturizing properties. I've also noticed my skin appearing more firmer and supple, over the course of two weeks of use.

April 06, 2016

This lotion is very moisturizing. It sinks right into the skin very easily. It is a very thin formula, not thick and creamy like other body lotions, but don't let that fool you! It is just as effective as the thickest lotion but without that greasy after feel. It has a nice, light, clean scent that I like. I can't say I have noticed any 'firming', but I wasn't really expecting to. I do like this lotion and will likely buy another bottle once this one runs out.

April 05, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I use this after every shower and bath. It leaves my skin feeling amazing. I haven't been using long enough to see any "firming" results yet. It was suggested for me to use daily while trying to lose baby weight. It makes my skin feel amazingly soft and it has a soft scent to it. The lotion itself is thin and could easily blended into skin.

The price at my local Walmart was ~$9 (which is average for that size bottle). I like this product and I love Nivea so I will definitely purchase again and I would recommend it to others :)

March 19, 2016

I love the texture of this product. The creaminess yet thinness of the milk allows for full coverage of my skin without the feeling thick and heavy. I absorbs quickly allowing for me to dress quickly after use whic is very important for me. This is the only product I'll use if I'm out of my Nivea In-Shower Body Milk, which is also a must try!

March 18, 2016

I love Nivea and there wide selection of skin care products. After trying their A10plus firming body milk i was honestly amazed by the results after just one week in both my firmness and moisture. I use lotion religiously and have added this to my routine for the bonus firming action it provides me

March 18, 2016

love the silky non greasy feel which made my very dry skin feel heavenly again. i have always used nivea in the blue can but only at night because it is so thick - but i can use this product through out the day

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes