NIVEA Refreshing Toner Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 208 in Toner

• Tones skin and tightens pores
• Removes residues while hydrating skin to support its natural moisture balance
• Invigorates the skin thanks to its refreshing formula
• Leaves skin looking healthy and beautiful

How to use:
• After cleansing, apply to face and neck with a cotton pad.

Warning: Avoid direct contact with eyes.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

March 31, 2016

I love Nivea products and probably always will as my grandmother swore by it. I'm not a huge fan of toners but this works great. Leaves skin feeling clean, no stinging or irritation, and the price is great!

March 30, 2016

Ce tonique de Nivea est vraiment rafraîchissant et a un parfum qui me plaît. Il laisse la peau douce et non irritée. J'aime mieux le tonique que les eaux micellaires, c'est une question de choix. De plus, ce produit est offert à prix doux.

March 30, 2016

Its quite gentle and makes skin feel smooth easily takes off the dirt and whatever on skin no weird feel after and gentle on skin... Price is also quite good and easily available everywhere

March 30, 2016

I'm not a huge fan of this toner, as I've already got my favourite, but it would suffice. If I were to have a second or third choice, this would be it! The price point is great (much cheaper than the one I usually use), which is a huge plus!

March 29, 2016

I inherited a half-used bottle of this when my roommate moved out and decided to try it. It's fantastic! Leaves your skin with that prickly-clean feeling. The scent is fresh but not at all overpowering, and the nozzle drips slowly so you never end up with half a bottle of toner all over your bathroom.

If you have sensitive skin like me, give the Gentle version of this toner a try, too!

March 29, 2016

I love this product. This toner is very refreshing and although I have oily skin it still works wonder for me! I use this everyday in the morning before using my moisturizer and every night before applying my night treatment. It is affordable and easily available. This toner is very soothing and refreshing on my skin. It closed up my pores and I did not feel any stinging or irritation. My face did not feel tight either. It did not dry out my combination skin despite alcohol being listed as one of the ingredients. For the low price this toner does its job well and I will definitely repurchase it.

March 29, 2016

Nivea Refreshing Toner is the best thing every to happen to my face! I LOVE wearing makeup, and for years struggled with acne. No matter what face wash I tried, I was always breaking out. Well, I finally found the secret to beautiful skin... Nivea Toner! Seriously, you think your face is clean after washing it at the end of the night with your favourite facial cleanser? Think again!
I thought I was going to bed with clean skin every night, until I tried Nivea Toner. I wash my face with face wash, then I grab a cotton pad, pour a little toner on it and wipe it all over my face, and every night I'm shocked with all the dirt, makeup, oil etc the toner and cotton pad pick up!
I have not had a pimple or zit in 2 yrs, since I started using Nivea's toners!

Seriously, you need to try it!

March 28, 2016

As I have said in other reviews, I usually stick with the Simple brand but I had to try this one from NIVEA. I was pleased with the feel and results and would buy again

March 28, 2016

I used this for awhile and didn't like it on my skin. My skin didn't feel nice with it on. I had some redness and irritation. I love Nivea products but this didn't agree with my skin

March 28, 2016

I've been using this toner for a couple of years now and it has yet to fail me. It's great to use before I moisturize, and it doesn't dry out my skin or leave it feeling super tight like I have found other toners do. The scent is also not over powering which is a big factor for me; if something smells strongly I tend to stay away from it.