NIVEA Roll-On Dry Anti-perspirant

NIVEA Roll-On Dry Anti-perspirant Reviews

Ranked #276 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

August 18, 2016

This is hands down the very best anti perspirant product that I have ever purchased. Strong enough to last all day but not too heavily scented. My go to !

February 03, 2014

This antiperspirant has been my favourite for a while! It is a little roll-on container of Nivea's amazing HAPPY TIME scent... it just smells amazing! Goes on wet, and dries in seconds. Leaves me feeling absolutely no doubts that I will be sweat-free for the day, and if I do happen to perspire, the smell is that refreshing Happy Time smell! I also often happen to find it on sale at the drugstore! This is the only deodorant I ever use!

April 06, 2013

Recently tried Nivea roll on dry anti- perspirant "happy time" , I must say it is fantastic :)
long lasting , great smelling and I find the harder I work the better I smell
this product does not leave a residue on your clothing and keeps you smelling fresh all day would defientely recommend to anyone who is active

August 17, 2012

I don`t know why but it is hard to find this product here in Colorado?? Have been to at least 20 places and couldn`t find it and of course I ended up with buying other brands, well at least 6 of them! They all ended up in trash can! If Nivea Dry Roll-On is in your reach go buy it. So far this is the only product that helps me keep dry all day long, does not cause any itching or does not have an over powering scent to it. Great product, I just wish it was more available to the consumer regardless of where you are at....

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic